Sharding alternatives

I never had a Nintendo 64. I was a PlayStation guy.

1 Like

you should totally try it. one of the best games ever made.

1 Like

It’s a little too cutesy for my tastes. One of the reasons I sincerely hope vulpera don’t make it as an allied race in retail.

Ocarina of Time was anything but cutesy.

1 Like

Isn’t that the one with the cartoony graphics with Link as a child?

Not gunna lie man, you are missing out. If you follow the story in the games they are actually quite dark. The graphics are no more cutesy than WoW IMO. I would say WoW is more cutesy TBH.

yes, but you are judging the entire book by it’s cover if you think that.

I think you’re thinking of wind waker. Still one of the best ones though. Orarina of time you played both as a boy and an adult. Not cutesy at all. I’m not going to spoil it in case you ever do want to play it but it gets quite dark and depressing at certain points.

I’ll just take your word for it.

Nah, I’m not interested in Zelda at all. I’ve never felt any call to play it.

Fair enough. I will for sure say that it is the best series of games to ever be created. And I’m a person who normally hates picking favorites.

Lowkey taking a sharding thread and turning it into a Zelda thread. Well played.

No offense here guys, but this thread sucks now that Sabetha pretty much stopped explaining, what i can only assume is mid 1900’s industrial magic, can we get back to that?

Also yes some people lagging is going to be part of the AQ 40 event, blizzard just has to really show the system requirements of what’s needed for the game to run, and then it’s all your fault for not being able to meet them. I run Modern wow on a Toaster i DC all the time i don’t blame blizzard i blame my own sloth for not updating my crappy PC.

As for city raiding? It can happen on PVE server’s and RP servers as well, the amount of honor for killing faction leaders in Early Vanilla was insane.

FPS issues =/= server lag. Server lag is what those with any sense are worried about.

Talking about zelda is a heck of a lot more fun then discussing sharding.
again.

1 Like

i has skillz. :smiley:

Well Laeric sounded depressed! I was bringing some cheerful stuff, to raise the mood.

Hyperaware of reality =/= depressed but I truly do appreciate the thought, Hyper. :slight_smile:

is my job as a female of species old enough to be a granny. granny’s have special healing skills.
/nods

did it help? if not, i have more where that came from. just say the word!

I’m good, Hyper. Thanks. :smiley: You just keep on being you.

hehe

okay back to the regularly scheduled, never before argued, not even mentioned once on these fine forums, the rare, the unique, the uplifting, debate over sharding.