Shame on Icy Veins (LFG addon promotion)

regardless of this addon, you still will be unable to play with people cross server

that’s the main issue in retail
a group forming addon will still be same realm etc, making it feel quite a bit different from retail imo

regardless of that, I hope blizz takes a big axe and cuts this trash in half

Since you are that fragile. Stay in retail.

1 Like

The LFD and LFR features are literally part of BFA, so why don’t you play BFA if you want ‘streamlined’ grouping?

As for me, I’ll be gaining allies the old fashioned way in Classic.

Yea. I feel if we really want to form groups we can just start a Discord server for each realm. I agree to disable it ingame because it will force players to use it, hence totally change the grinding experience and social aspects of vanilla such as finding a good guild and making friends to play. Thank you Blizz for the intervention.

honestly if public wants original vanilla experience, why wont blizz ban all the addons, there it is. play like it like it should be played, dont be a pussy.

also i agree on removing lfg addon in the beginning phase, but i can already feel the pain after 3-4 months after release with declined population it will take hours to put group/raid together. so blizz will change their stance on it for sure, or introduce lfg in the later stages.

Anyone else sick of these people spamming that an addon that no one used existed?

I won’t be surprised. The creator of this addon is hellbent on forcing his garbage down our throats. He lied in his interview about EVERY single function of his addon with Esfand and hid features. He is really not a great human being at all.

2 Likes

He disabled the comments on his page at curse also. There is nothing there.

1 Like

To everyone crying and whining about this addon being blocked, Pro tip:

Open a chat box and type /join LFG

BOOM there’s your group finder when you’re out in the world. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Agreed. He is an enemy of the Classic WoW experience.

5 Likes

No, he’s not. Stop being so dramatic.

2 Likes

Well, you were cheering his work on, which Blizzard put the boots to, so pardon me if I dismiss your opinion.

5 Likes

Even blizzard has no bad feelings to the developer of the addon. He tried something, it didn’t get received well…move on.

The addon dev was dog piled for trying to wreck Classic WoW. I would sympathize but it sounds he is determined to push the envelope and continue with this despite the community backlash.

2 Likes

Blizzard is going to break the addon (and probably screw up a ton of others in the process).

If the dev think it would of helped out classic, thats his opinion on it and doesn’t mean hes this monster that is evil and hates classic. He tried at something to help people out (or what he thought would help) and it did not work.

All and all, the addon will die and it helped us figure out where the line is drawn (well kinda) for addons.

I also mentioned several times that I didn’t watch the second video because you already created one phony video.

1 Like

That’s not what he was doing and you know it.

Your actions were not very mature.

That’s a hoot, you calling someone phony. :woman_facepalming:
Everything you say is “phony.”

2 Likes

Eh what? I don’t want that sh*t. You’re the one saying “you’d rather play with npcs”. Toxic ppl will be in classic and you’ll have to learn how to deal with them or quit.

There is an anti-LFG addon that messes with the LFG addon.

https://cdn-wow.mmoui.com/preview/pvw71635.png

I won’t link to the actual addon since I don’t know if Blizzard would sanction it but I love how good members of the addon community are fighting back for Classic.

1 Like