Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

07/27/2018 05:31 AMPosted by Nytris
I was wondering, do you guys have a communities page? I'm on Frostmourne (Oceanic) and would be real keen to join in on any events you guys host! Sadly there are no Oceanic rp servers :(

Sadly we have no communities to offer at the moment, however we do have a few members in the guild from the Oceanic time zone! You are more than welcome to roll a character and check out our wonderful server for yourself!

P.S. Excellent guild name! Dare I say...groovy?
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart
Ask Jasreha about the hot dad thing to fluster her if you join the guild.
"Life is pain...
...hope fails...
...now you understand."
1 Like
My nose may not work as well as it once did but I love the smell of burning Teldrassil in the morning. Smells like...VICTORY.
The world has enough heroes. What it really needs... is an even more vicious group of monsters...
(This is where the fun begins.)
Do I submit my "Do Not Reanimate" forms to you guys?
1 Like
08/04/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Buliss
Do I submit my "Do Not Reanimate" forms to you guys?

I mean you CAN but we ... Misplace... Forms all the time.
1 Like
"Peace and treaties do not last...but the death of your enemies is quite final."

-Slade Killingfield
1 Like
If any y'all die on our lawn I'm keepin' yer teeth; I'm workin' on a... thing.
Still recruiting?
Saw one of your guildies hanging around the Alliance Tirisfal campout last night and hugged them. They didn't hug back :(

0/10, would not recommend if you expect hugs.
08/06/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Laedhro
Still recruiting?

We are indeed still recruiting. Hit up Sehoro, Killingfield, me or Jasreha for an invite. (There is a short interview beforehand which doesn't take very long.)

08/06/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Sylfdra
Saw one of your guildies hanging around the Alliance Tirisfal campout last night and hugged them. They didn't hug back :(

0/10, would not recommend if you expect hugs.

If you are talking about my troll ,Tzangan, I apologize. I was afk for much of that time as I'm normally quite willing to give one of those famous Forsaken hugs.
Hugs are not always a good idea if you have any allergies to plague.
Now, the city might be gone but we sure ain't!
08/06/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Vagrul
If you are talking about my troll ,Tzangan, I apologize. I was afk for much of that time as I'm normally quite willing to give one of those famous Forsaken hugs.

Was probably you, I dunno.
Tonight the scattered Shadows met at a hidden location to undertake a desperate assignment...to remain behind in Lordaeron after the Horde's evacuation and do everything within their power to slow the Alliance advance into the Northeastern sector.

FOR THE DARK LADY!
08/08/2018 01:42 AMPosted by ßówjób

Oh, but it isn't...not technically, anyhow.

At least for the more curious of us.
08/09/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Vhaldis
08/08/2018 01:42 AMPosted by ßówjób

Oh, but it isn't...not technically, anyhow.

At least for the more curious of us.

We can just quietly start re occupying it after all, the plague never bothered me anyway.
This was found over on page two...