Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

I still luh you !@#$%es
"The Forsaken shall either find a way...or make one."

-totally not stolen from Hannibal.
You corpses are ok, just stay off my lawn.
The shadows destroy and devour. All shall feel the wrath of the Queen, and of all those who loyally serve her!
(B-b-bump)
06/29/2018 06:55 PMPosted by Sylfdra
You corpses are ok, just stay off my lawn.

Much obliged, Sylfdra! However I'd be more concerned about us standing near your trees than on your lawn...

07/07/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Laveerus
The shadows destroy and devour. All shall feel the wrath of the Queen, and of all those who loyally serve her!
(B-b-bump)

FOR THE DARK LADY! VICTORY OR TRUE DEATH!
Tonight the Shadows met in the Ruins of Lordaeron with our Horde brothers and sisters of the Vol'kar Legion to compare notes on recent happenings, rumors and potential threats to come. I suppose we'll all feel a bit safer when those catapults get here, eh?
The dead grow restless both above and below ground, I can feel their seething. The time to punish the enemies of the Banshee Queen draws nigh! The sacred and holy will both rot in our claws! None shall escape the Shadows!

All you loyal to your Queen and Kingdom! Come forth and reap the blood and souls of our foes! FOR THE DARK LADY!
Dead people are cool. We're a guild made of dead people, you get the picture.
The new updated have made the game feel strange and scary but in a good way.

Also this guild is strange and scare but in a good way! Coincidence? Probably.
Why are you guys so far back on the pages? yeeeesh
The Shadows swell, like a river of death flooded with souls! We press on, in eager anticipation of battles to come! In the Queen's name!
Honestly, its been two days since this saw the light of day.... Savages!
Undead? More like FUNdead!
Did you hear what happened last night?

It was dark!
Just like a certain charismatic smuggler who made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs...the Banshee Queen shot first.

FOR THE HORDE!
In the OP you mentioned dabbling in PvE/PvP. Does the guild have any sort of a raiding scene, or is it more "if you're interested, you can probably find like minded people but we don't focus on it"?
07/24/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Khardrune
In the OP you mentioned dabbling in PvE/PvP. Does the guild have any sort of a raiding scene, or is it more "if you're interested, you can probably find like minded people but we don't focus on it"?

The primary focus of the guild has forever been RP and so it is as you said, for some of the other aspects of WoW, groups have been created when the interest is there. For the most part a good number of us enjoy random BGs and WPVP for fun but not so much in terms of raiding.
Last night the Shadows met with a mysterious group of Forsaken for an oddly elegant evening in order to discuss the future of Forsaken "business." Deep discussions were had and as well as tense negotiations!

(( Much thanks to the Macabre Mask for an entertaining gathering! ))
We were glad to do stuff with you and hope to continue such! <3
I was wondering, do you guys have a communities page? I'm on Frostmourne (Oceanic) and would be real keen to join in on any events you guys host! Sadly there are no Oceanic rp servers :(