Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

Hey pookie~
A big welcome to all of our new members! Lordaeron and your Queen needs you now more than ever. /Salute

08/10/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Taraimira
Hey pookie~

Taraimira there is an intoxicating new fragrance going around you should try. It's called BLIGHT.
Anyone notice the new graveyards?
08/11/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Coffinspike

Is that a coy name for the lordaeron ruins?
Hey, I'm trying contact you, but never find online. What time the recruiters are online?
A lot of the time officers will be on alts, and the guild is usually active during the evenings more so than the rest of the day.

Not in the guild now, but I used to be an officer, so there you go.
08/11/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Hexecutioner
08/11/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Coffinspike

Is that a coy name for the lordaeron ruins?

It is now!

I honestly like what we did with the place :)
08/11/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Cailias
A lot of the time officers will be on alts, and the guild is usually active during the evenings more so than the rest of the day.

Not in the guild now, but I used to be an officer, so there you go.

Wait wait wait... Aren't you dead.
08/11/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Laedhro
Hey, I'm trying contact you, but never find online. What time the recruiters are online?

Tzangan is my main and my officer character but I'm on alts all the time. So just message whoever is on and ask them to ask in guild chat if any officer is online, my dude. Cailias already said it but I said it again.
You know, for a bunch of corpses, you're alright folk. If I ever catch you in Stormwind, I'll be sure to hug you and buy you a drink.

And then kill you!
08/11/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Sylfdra
You know, for a bunch of corpses, you're alright folk. If I ever catch you in Stormwind, I'll be sure to hug you and buy you a drink.

And then kill you!

Awww i for one appreciate the hug, i night not even spike your drink with blight... right away anyways.
08/11/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Sylfdra

And then kill you!

Forsaken hugs are known to...take your breath away.
Is everyone ready for the chaos?!
~accidently posting in own guild thread~
VERY interested in this guild!
08/15/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Cylas
VERY interested in this guild!

Our Deathstalkers will be tracking you down shortly, Cylas.
Another undead elf wanders back into the embrace of the undead elven Queen? You may be smarter than you look...
I was going to post on this, but I saw it was over on page two, so I chose to remain silent on the matter.
After plotting a loose course of action to form a resistance movement in what remains of Tirisfal, the Shadows ventured into the chaos and aftermath resulting from the Siege in search of supplies, information on enemy movements...and vengeance. A surprising moral dilemma emerged towards the end of the operation, causing some to question how strong their thirst for vengeance truly was.
" When I became a Forsaken, I hated myself most of all.

But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh.

It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fail. "

-One Very Deadly Lady