Shadows of Lordaeron-OGs of UC.

FOR THE DARK LADY

With the Banshee Queen’s rise to power during her ascension to Warchief, the might of the Forsaken continues to grow for all to see. No longer the unwanted step-children of the Horde, but rather a competitive power in their own right…however this was not always the case. There was a time when the Kor’kron stalked the halls of Undercity and punished all for the actions of a few. Forsaken forces were kept on a tight leash, prevented from using powerful weapons at their disposal and forced into action as cannon fodder for conflicts such as the Gilnean Invasion. The Forsaken may have seemed to fall in line publicly, but quietly knew the ambitions of those who escaped the grasp of the Lich King could not be held in check forever. It was during this era that the unit known as the Shadows of Lordaeron was born.

A versatile group of handpicked agents from all walks of Forsaken society was created with the intention of working behind the scenes, both in the field and laboratories, to accomplish a variety of exotic assignments by any means necessary. This ruthless band of deaders was often deployed on clandestine operations, willing to strip off all identifiers that marked them as Forsaken in order to provide High Command with the option to deny responsibility should they find themselves caught. A rare group motivated solely by their loyalty to the Dark Lady and dedication to the Forsaken Cause, the Shadows of Lordaeron was created to undertake assignments conventional forces could not…or simply would not.

OOC: The Shadows of Lordaeron is a paramilitary guild among the Horde consisting of a purely undead roster. We are devoted Forsaken or Death Knights (of any race) who pledged their Runeblades in service to Sylvanas. While we do dabble in PVE and PVP from time to time, our main focus is Forsaken RP out and about in the vast world of Azeroth and beyond. We hold regular RP events in various locations which include patrols, briefings, combat missions, apothecary RP and more!
If you'd like to follow our journey as a guild here are a few links to some of our previous threads:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18194619285#post-1

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16543845164#post-1

IC Premise: The Shadows of Lordaeron are the equivalent of a Forsaken Special Operations unit that has undergone many changes since its first inception. War is forever evolving and one either adapts or finds their True Death.

Vanguard: The backbone of this unit for when matters require a more physical, direct approach. Led by Captain Sehoro Crestley, they are requested for a variety of assignments ranging from the security of vital Forsaken operatives in the field to deploying into the most chaotic of combat zones in desperate need of veteran reinforcements.

Intelligence: While the Vanguard is called upon for a physical presence, our Intelligence Division works with much more finesse. A collection of savvy and resourceful Forsaken who are as adept at handling the collection of information on an enemy as they are at removing their leaders entirely. The Shadows Intelligence network reports directly to Executor Killingfield himself.

Research and Development: Science and Knowledge shall forever be two of the Forsaken’s greatest strengths and both of these attributes are put to proper use within our Research and Development Team. Under the watchful eye of Warden Zheco Nol, this group handles controversial experiments and weapons testing in our private facility away from the prying eyes of Undercity.

The Occult: During the Legion conflict it became quite obvious what advantages forbidden areas such as Fel magic and the Void could offer, along with other fringe studies that might aid the Forsaken Cause. Archon Cailias Alveras oversees such research, proving to be as dangerous as it is beneficial. With his recent recruitment of Inquisitors under his tutelage, a new era of Forsaken interrogation has begun.

Recruitment: Contact myself or our officers (Sehoro, Zheco, Cailias, Vagrul or Jasreha) with any questions you might have or any of our members you see roaming about. For a bunch of grumpy undead we are are actually quite friendly OOC.

VICTORY OR TRUE DEATH
5 Likes
For the Forsaken!
Really good group of people, check us out!
Still my favourite guild on the server, hands down!
1 Like
“Morality was created by the weak to enslave the strong...and history is handed down by the victors.”
A crisp salute to all of our valiant soldiers among the Horde! We hope you all are enjoying the new patch as much as us!

The new zone scaling system has me pretty hyped since we can finally do an event idea I've had on the back burner for a bit: taking a small squad of freshly risen Deathguards through the Silverpine questline completely ICly...where all deaths are TRUE DEATH. The horrors of war, eh?
01/17/2018 07:01 PMPosted by Killingfield
A crisp salute to all of our valiant soldiers among the Horde! We hope you all are enjoying the new patch as much as us!

The new zone scaling system has me pretty hyped since we can finally do an event idea I've had on the back burner for a bit: taking a small squad of freshly risen Deathguards through the Silverpine questline completely ICly...where all deaths are TRUE DEATH. The horrors of war, eh?

This sounds interesting.. could I play a Red Shirt for this?
Hahaha absolutely! Just in the brief trial of the new scaling system I've taken for a quick test drive, I'm sure many of us will be wearing that same red shirt!
Having a great time leveling this aging Deathstalker who’s lost a step...and a good portion of his mind.

P.S. Armsmaster Harlan beat me like I stole something.

HANG ON A SECOND SLADE I SUGGESTED THAT TO YOU MONTHS AGO >:(
01/21/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Zheco

I think you may have sampled your own apothecary samples one too many times, Zheco. It was I who suggested it to you lol.
01/21/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Killingfield
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I think you may have sampled your own apothecary samples one too many times, Zheco. It was I who suggested it to you lol.

grrrr

Edit: Found the discord messages. He suggested it.
Much obliged, Zheco. In your defense it was your idea to spice it up with True Death consequences.
<takes over Lordaeron get> shoo, shoo!
01/22/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Taraimira
<takes over Lordaeron get> shoo, shoo!

There goes the neighborhood.
Ahhh yes, there goes an overseen typo as well.

Regardless, best forsaken guild. 10/10 suggest and promote to folk who want to play forsaken.
01/22/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Taraimira
Ahhh yes, there goes an overseen typo as well.

Regardless, best forsaken guild. 10/10 suggest and promote to folk who want to play forsaken.

“...”

“...”

“TELL YOU THE TRUTH I’M A LITTLE CONFUSED BY YOUR TACTICS SO I’M GONNA KEEP ACTING TOUGH TILL I FIGURE IT OUT!”

((Much thanks, Taraimira. Respect to you and your troops from the other side of the battlefield as well.))
Widdle Swadiewadie.
I rolled at least TWO 99's at tonights event but no 100. FeelsBadMan
I rolled better than Zheco.