Shadowlands will be a Success

Making covenants more easily switchable would not make them boring.

Too bad you ll never be able to play the game “right” then unless you level 4 of each because even in the raid some covenants will excel at some bosses while other wont ;^)

Get used to not being optimal for everything and actually playing good instead of stacking meta/fotm

This feels like an emotional “gotcha” reply but somehow i doubt you even had the foresight to consider that maybe I have no desire to be the perfect player (hence why I’ll be playing 2h frost regardless of what’s “better”).

I wholeheartedly think the covenant choice are not going to be as significant as everyone’s making it out to be. I think if it’s tuned properly it will amount to the same advantages / disadvantages you get from racial abilities with the rest being mainly cosmetic.

But only time will tell, I suppose. I think you should cool off for a minite. It’s like we actually agree on something but your rage is making you assume things. hence why you keep name calling in your OP.

They said it wont, this is a type of choice similar to class choice, some covenants will excel in AoE, other single target, others in cleave/burst etc

So expect disparities to not be as miniscule as racials, like it is clear a covenant will work way better for boss 1, another for boss 2 etc.

Their goal is for all covenants to overperform in specific situations and never let one or two covenant overperform in most situations.

Then it was my mistake because I assumed you were ironic when you said you were “glad” that people can make the “wrong” choice.

Especially now that wrong choice isnt rly possible unless you define it for a very specific type of content or specific boss and situation, since you also very well know there’s many people who believe that X covenant is gonna be “the wrong choice” which is an utterly false and ignorant way of thinking.

you are a seriously disgusting person.

it’s not about meta. it’s not about fotm. it’s not about roflstomping content.

It’s about having the freedom to choose how you want to play with the tools you have. making artificial restrictions won’t make the game better.

Quit attacking seasoned players simply because you lack ability. you hate elitist because you have told yourself that YOU are the victim and it’s the elite players who are preventing you from enjoying the game. You think by making the game enjoyable for them, that some how the game you want will be elevated. But that won’t be the case, and you’re mediocre ability will still be the bottle neck for your progress.

2 Likes

Ralph 6 months ago;

Here’s a good one

Considering he brings up what Ion has said every 3 sentences now in defense of what he was complaining about constantly just a few months ago.

I wonder what happened to him between then and now.

5 Likes

Yeah because artifact weapons were such a big hit before they made it more easy for each spec :joy:

Riiigghhhhttt… Because visions, islands and warfronts are soooo popular.

One good point.

Lol what? It’s going to be the exact same as every other expansion.

Uhhh bfa had that.

In other words I’ve never seen so many clueless comments in one post before. Quite a record, congratulations.

Bfa did super well right? Sl is gonna be more of the same sadly. Seriously it’s got so many systems so similar to bfa it’s nuts. I don’t know how you don’t see that.

1 Like

I will shrink his head for you and you can carry it around to show to anyone who dare be threatenin’ de position of de loa of cookies. Dey will suffer da same fate

2 Likes

From what we see, Torghast is nothing like islands or warfronts. Warfronts were dead on arrival while islands were the only viable way to grind azerite and you didn’t really get anything else, and was extremely short.

Visions are the blueprint to Torghast, and I think visions were a lot better. The main thing I dislike about visions is the timer and oh look, Torghast doesn’t have one.

I always looked at it that way at least. I don’t think it’s productive to call Shadowlands a dumpster fire when all of this hullabaloo really only comes from the covenant abilities which are probably going to be rendered useless anyway by the time 9.2 introduces a better system. Or the power creep renders them useless anyway without the need for more systems

It’s okay OP, just show me on the doll where Josh touched you

2 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:

Same thread different day

[x] doubt.

This I’m not so sure of.

As others have said… he WANTED to be an elitist, but he sucks at the game and couldn’t make the cut.

1 Like

Ralph once said he’d quit Shadowlands if it had more borrowed power

When do you guys think he goes back to SWTOR?

5 Likes

Not to make light of it and people who suffer from it but Ralph seems to suffer from multiple alt personality disorder.

Please don’t use “mongo” as a descriptor of something negative. My heritage is not a short-form adjective for you to troll on forums.

SL will succeed because the people who have threatened to not buy the next expac out of disgust/anger/disappointment, are weak-willed and will continue to eat up the garbage Blizzard churns out. Only to get angry at something else in the future and have the process repeat all over again.

This.

Personally I’m looking forward to forming a new Venthyr only guild called The Volkihar (Skyrim reference for you vampire lovers out there). This will be a world PVP focused guild designed to hunt down the Nightfae and Kyrian, whose vibes we abhor.

1 Like