Shadowlands Season 3 Ending Soon

For CE guilds people aren’t going to stay around if they aren’t getting CE with their guilds.

15 Likes

Coming from a guild that gets CE every tier with ease, the short timeline of this tier has really put a strain on our team.

We’ve been together through thick and thin this raid tier. During Anduin prog we lost our deadweight tank and healer, but also lost some good people. Anduin kept getting changed which would change the fight drastically which meant our warlocks couldn’t figure out how many rain of fires were enough to kill the adds at a proper time after 300 pulls. Eventually after getting to the final phase and getting RNG dps where he was 6% lower than he’s ever been we defeated that monster of a boss.

Thankfully, Lords of Dread/Rygelon were mid.

Now we are mid jailer progression with almost 300 pulls where I feel has caused the greatest divide in our raid team. Where melee have to do the most and the ranged are chilling. This is one of the most mechanically intensive fights with the pillars and bombs where 25% of them it is physically impossible for the warlocks to get in the correct hole assigned by weakauras. Now with the season coming to an end and cutting edge on the line, we have to rely solely on RNG just to make progress let alone a kill? With this accelerated s4 date, there are definitely required massive nerfs needed if there’s any hope for guilds similar to us.

30 Likes

Oh so you would rather have 10+ months between seasons? Like how 9.1 took?

1 Like

Can you give more details soon so we can decide we should raid this week or not?

1 Like

In my opinion, season 4 is an error that should not have existed, it is making people more angry than happy.

30 Likes

Yes, this is literally what many raiders are saying. They are unequivocally saying they would rather the tier continue so they could prog OR so their guild could farm and sell carries to build up the guild coffers. Season 4 is sort of like a pre-patch event that ends the current expansion, except that this expansion will continue to go on for another 3.5 months after its over.

2 Likes

What entitles you to CE? If you haven’t killed Ryg by now, what dictates that you must kill Jailer before S4 too?

2 Likes

Yep
It’s going to suck.

In addition they’ve given us very, very little information on how it will work. Making it quite difficult for guilds to plan.

5 Likes

My prayge is that enough competitive players stop playing that I can slip in all stealthy-like and scamaz a Rank 1 M+ title.

Sadly unlikely. People who are Rank 1 will just grit their teeth and play anyways.

I don’t know about you but fated raids are going to be interesting to do coming August

Pretty sure most raiders would like to do Castle natharia again since it was indeed a fun raid at launch

I have little interest in actually doing reclears of old raids if we’re getting short changed on CE because of cutting the season early. I’d rather just take a break until the next expansion.

23 Likes

You don’t know about me obviously, lol.

I’m kind of interested in Season 4 for M+ just because its going to be a legendary clown-show / fiesta-extravaganza, but the Fated raids just sound dull.

Revisiting it is one thing. Reprogging the fights with some extra bells and whistles hooked up to them? I dunno about that.

1 Like

Your loss

I would gladly take another shot getting a bis Sylvanas bow again via fated

I got the AotC mount already but is it going away on August 2 as well? I know a few people that still wanted it.

AOTC mount is NOT going away.

Blizzard knows how big of a deal AOTC mount grinding is for a lot of folk. AOTC goes away but not the mount for it.

1 Like

If you prefer to keep doing the same raid until the end of the year intead of trying 3 of them with some twists, then we are just different kind of players and there isn’t much to discuss here.

Luckily there’s reasons to do fated raids

teleport rewards to raids

titles

and finally the most important

slime cat mount

So we doing 12 weeks of season 4 (october 25 prepatch start guess)? Unless y’all want to launch expansion/season start during valued winter break (3rd week of Dec to first week of January).

Cause thats what I said right lol.

Yes I would rather have a season that has 11 bosses, with 4 fights that account for almost 1000+ pulls prenerf for most guilds, to be atleast as long as the shorter of the prior 2 seasons.

2 Likes

I’d rather rip my spleen out with a fork than reprog fights I’ve already put hundreds of pulls to prog through.

The entire concept of season 4 raiding is stupid.

Unfortunately for me, raid guilds that don’t raid die.

Thanks, Blizzard, for the crapshow of season 4.

18 Likes