Shadowlands Season 2 Ending Soon

Greetings Champions.

The end of Shadowlands Season 2 is around the corner, here’s what to expect:

Shadowlands Season 2: PvP

• The current season of Shadowlands PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance in each region (February 21 at 10:00 p.m. PST for North America realms / 22 February at 22:00 CET for European realms).
  • With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Shadowlands Season 2 rankings.

Shadowlands Season 2: Mythic+

• The current season of Mythic+ content will end with the start of regional maintenance on February 22. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% “Tormented Hero” title and achievement will be recorded.
  • “Tormented Hero” will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be sure not to change factions until after you have received the title.

For one week following the end-of-season, we will have an off-season. Once the off-season ends, Shadowlands Season 3 will begin on the week of March 1 with the weekly reset in each region.

PvP Off-season

• Players can still queue for rated PvP and earn appropriate rewards, but the PvP leaderboards will be locked.

Mythic+ Off-season

• Mythic+ dungeons will still be playable using Season 2 affixes and rewards. Mythic+ Ratings can still be accumulated, and the seasonal achievements will still be available – except for the 0.1% “Tormented Hero” title and achievement.

Good luck battling to a glorious finish of the season!

9 Likes

I am not sure if I should be asking this here, but what about the raid acheievements? AOTC and CE Sylvanas Windrunner? Will they be unavailable when season 2 ends, or will they be available for the off-season week?

3 Likes

Can we please get clarification in regards to how Raid achievement will work? Can we still work towards AOTC or CE during the off-season period similar to how M+ works or not?

Who gives a crap! None of you actually invest time in your game.

Regarding M+. I assume valor is being converted to gold and keystones rewarded from the vault will be downgraded by 3 levels similar to the last season transition but a confirmation on these points and for what week the downgrade is occurring on would be nice.

E.g. What level of keystone do we have to run to end up with a 15 from the vault at the start of season 3.

will Valor Points be reset this coming Tuesday or the following Tuesday, March 1st when Season 3 begins?

3 Likes

You have always been able to achieve both AotC and CE right up until the reset the raid releases. As the achievement states it’s “before the release of the next raid tier”.

1 Like

FWIW I asked a game master this question as well and got this response:

I see you are contacting us with a question about the upcoming Valor reset in WoW Shadowlands.

Valor and Conquest points are seasonal currencies and at the start of each new season will be converted and automatically added to your gold total. So most likely - as with the previous patch (Chains of Domination and Season 2 Dates and Information) - it will not happen immediately on patch 9.2 release date, but some time later at the start of the new season.

Hope that helps! ^^

The “most likely language” is a little vague but they go on to clarify it and also given that in season 1 valor got reset at the end of the first week of 9.1 (July 6), makes me think this season will be the same. Based on this I’m under the impression it will reset on the 1st of March.

2 Likes

This is what I am wanting to know. I had conquest saved up so I could buy the set as a mog, and I’m hoping they’re still there today. I really was not expecting this today.

So did it end?