Keystone Master

that’s correct. if you can somehow get them all done before reset Tuesday, you can get ksm next week.

1 Like

Yes, but there’s zero chance OP can do 8 15’s in one day after just coming back.

I mean, money talks. Maybe he’s got a phat stash of gold he’s sitting on. :laughing:

2 Likes

i don’t know how much 15 carries cost but i don’t think it’s very much

If the OP can run some 19’s-20’s in decent time, i think he might be able to hit 2k

even without timing them, they award much more than a +15 (if you want to min/max ofc)

There’s a chart on raider io that breaks down the scores…I’m pretty sure they’ll be averaged into your current score, but what I would do:

Try to do your HoA on a high key like an 18-20 (since it’s your lowest key), time your plaguefall on a higher key like 18-20 (since it’s not timed atm, you’ll get a lot of points for timing one),

and then some of your 1 star keys on like 17+…it should push you to the 2k range friend

Damn so it’s not looking to good for me

ahh yes, season dosnt start at the same time as patch

At the end of 9.0 they were still going for like WoW Token prices.

Which is fine for a one-off.

Not so much if you need to buy 16 carries.

Oh wait, OP does have Mythic+ progress. Op has a lot of Tyrannical 15’s done. I think they need to do Fortified’s as well.

Server dependent I’m sure but over here I just asked trade chat and got offers ranging between 75k and 131k per 15 timed, depending on if it’s a random key or something specific.

Let’s call it 100k on average then. That’s still, you know 1.6 million gold if OP really wanted to skip his way from nothing to KSM before its gone.

1 Like

Or a ~$170 mount if OP WoW tokens all the gold, to put it into a different perspective.

I believe the cut off is this week. And looking at your IO atm I dont think you’ll get KSM for this tier. Unless of course you time probably +20 or higher. You have alot of low fort key.

1 Like

No, cut off is next week.

if it’s next week OP has a chance. If it’s this week then it’s an uphill battle. But pretty sure there’s a post somewhere that season 2 finish at feb 22

EDIT: Shadowlands Season 2 Ending Soon

2 Likes

It mentions the off-season, where KSM can still be earned.

3 Likes

fair I missed that.

2 Likes

i just read that too.

guess you just have to work on it next week OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m definitely hitting it then!!!

1 Like

If you can run keys next week then getting a timed 15 for PF and HOA is what you need to do today.

With that, you should be able to get it by mostly timing every dungeon @15 next week.

Quick and dirty way to look at it is you need 250 pts from each dungeon, if you have more on one you can have that much less on another.

`https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Dinveisel

2 Likes