Shadowlands Season 1 to End on June 28

It does when there’s an established pattern present, and that pattern is suddenly broken, with very little or no warning, and that pattern involves time sensitive rewards. Yes, that’s a problem.

4 Likes

To be fair, you seem to be struggling to grasp what they said.

2 Likes

no, shadina resubbed to be hysterical about a weapon enchant. he wasn’t even playing. the longboi showed that they will now yolo things at the last possible moment because temporary backlash saves them abuse on the forums vs giving heads up on things they have no intention of changing. shadina is not a bad guy. but this type of FOMO is intentional and we all know why it is.

1 Like

Honestly, I resubbed because 9.1 was announced. But I’ll use it as an excuse to also call Blizzard out. Realistically, as I said in my unsub post, I would be back for 9.1 to give it an honest shot because I’m a guild master who loves my guys and girls. But this is not right in my opinion whatsoever.

Finally, took long enough.

you’re an exceptional player. you’ll get it regardless. even if you use random alt #495437895345. people like me and most though? buy them tokens, cuz its gone forever. that’s why there is no warning anymore. its spend 9384759347g now or never get it.

I appreciate the compliment, and I intend on going after it. I refuse to be blindsided like this by Blizzard in such a manner and not get what I want as a result. As soon as my girlfriend gets home, we’re pushing. But I don’t think it’s right because there are plenty of people out there like me who took the break because of that established pattern, and are now caught unaware involving time sensitive shenanigans.

We know me. Time sensitive is good in my opinion, when handled right, and properly conveyed. This? Terrible. Another bridge of trust broken by Blizzard for me, way worse than previous ones.

3 Likes

Nice, hey do you think I should make my shaman a Spellcloth tailor in addition to Blacksmithing for his Dragonmaw and farm the ore on my Mage, or do I go Enchanting to help disenchant some greens?

TBC is really engaging.

are you raiding/pvp on shaman or mage? i assume enh if bs? how i respond depends on your answers. lol

Eh, limited time-rewards are terrible, advanced notice or not. Although, making an enchant season specific without telling anyone before is pretty bad as well.

So does that mean the glad mount is also gone? I really like that thing but there’s no way I’ll get it in 2 weeks

1 Like

Way more pve leaning than pvp

To be honest, the comment was pretty tongue-in-cheek and rhetorical. Just expressing how much better the game was 14 years ago than it is currently.

The Glad mount will be gone forever, but the one in 9.1 will be a recolor, not that that’s an excuse to remove it. I think the old one should be available through a Vicious Saddle-type system.

1 Like

Aww darn the black one seems cooler

1 Like

So Cutting Edge is no longer attainable once realms go down for 9.1 maintenance? Or will it still be available until the following reset when the new raid becomes available?

8 Likes

Yes, Please clarify!

3 Likes

This already the longest season on record , why not start next season june 29?

This isn’t a valid reason.

This notice for 9.1 is too short. It feels rushed, it no doubt IS rushed when we’re still testing things on the PTR.

This is a mistake. And ramming it home with such short notice will only make it feel worse.

2 Likes

We have been getting two week notices for a while now. This is nothing new.

1 Like

Can you please clarify if CE goes away as soon as 9.1 hits (6/28) or when New raid opens (7/6). Thank you

8 Likes