Shadowlands Season 1 to End on June 28

No, you’re incorrect. Every PvP enchant was expansion-long. The sets were season specific. The enchants were not. See Dreadflame, Demonic Gladiator, Tyrannical Gladiator, etc. All of those are expac-long enchants. This is the first time a PvP enchant is season specific. And this is the first time the announcement of it was handled so poorly.

4 Likes

Will there be more information provided on how our keystone level will decrease the day season two releases? In the past, we had to do a key at X level the week prior to the season in order to receive X -Y key on day one of the new season.

Is the M+ mount unique per season?

About time you announced it XD, guess its going to be another BFA though to where we only have a week to wrap things up.

not handled poorly ppl literally need to stop waiting till last second, what they are doing is a good thing then adding more. a bad thing is having the freaking maw dragon as a glad only mount with 0 unarmored version for non 3s glads thats something they need to stop they need donig that garbage since BFA with the brand new proto drakes that were only glad and no unarmored

1 Like

The raid doesn’t come out until the week after the patch is live, so is Cutting Edge going away with the patch or the raid opening?

7 Likes

get it today to be safe just incase

You’re a troll and I know you are, but I’ll address this anyway. PvP has been terrible this whole season and expansion. People taking a break because they weren’t told a change was happening is not their fault. Had we been told day 1of the season, I would absolutely agree with you. But we weren’t. This was handled poorly, and with no communication to the PvP player base, a large portion of which has felt neglected throughout this entire season and deal through SL season 1.

With that, I’m ignoring you. Have fun.

5 Likes

Unfortunately it’s Dasani water…

Not even a full two week warning. For shame.

At least it’s over.

It’s coming June 29th.

All the people complaining about the 2 week notice (or just under 2 weeks) – You’ve literally had the whole season to push rating. No one to blame but yourself.

This isn’t the issue. The issue is in the delivery of information. No enchant throughout the history of this game involving PvP has been season specific. It has always been expansion long. People taking a break because SL wasn’t fun for the first patch for any number of valid reasons and thinking this would remain the same aren’t at fault.

If we were told day 1 of the season this was going to be the case, I would absolutely agree with you. But just like with the Brutosaur being handled terribly, this was somehow handled worse. How easy something is means nothing. That’s not the issue. The issue is the fact that information was not given properly. AGAIN.

You should be able to get 2100 in 2 weeks or you probably don’t deserve it.

Are you ignoring the reality here that there was a serious change in the way things are done without any proper notice? You can sit here and argue skill about whatever as much as you want. The point is that we have always been given fair notice involving time sensitive things except in the case of the brutosaur, and now this. This is not right. That’s the point. This should have been communicated clearly and concisely.

If you wanna keep arguing skill and all this other nonsense, you go ahead and talk to the wall. That’s not the issue though.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure they did communicate it clearly and concisely. The season ends in 2 weeks. That’s pretty clear and concise.

I mean how long were you hoping for 9.0 to drag on for? PVP ques are the dead, everyones on TBC. This needed to happen to revive retail. But of course people love to complain about anything they can, I get it.

Again, you’re ignoring the fact that no PvP enchant in the history of this game has been removed at the end of a season, unless it’s the final season of the expansion. The point I am making is that a 12 day heads up when they had, as you pointed out, months and months to inform people so they had all the information present, isn’t asking a lot. They dropped the ball. You can do as many mental gymnastics as you want, it’s not gonna work.

4 Likes

With the change in the Sylvanas book release date to February 22…
…Only 7 months to go until 9.2 (until the delays, of course).

Repeating yourself over three times doesn’t make your point any more logical.

I like how everyone is acting like 9.1 is going to fix the game, will still be dead after 2 weeks and the raid is cleared.

4 Likes