Shadowlands Season 1 Ending Rankings at 10pm PDT June 28th

I, and everyone else that is 2951 on the Horde 3v3 arena ladder, have multiple screenshots of the ladder around 10:30 PDT or 1:30 EST after the season had officially ended (at 10 PM PDT) and the armory had been updated. However, it appears some issue may have occurred, preventing the season from disabling ranked arena until around an hour later.

Was this intended? Was there some announcement about a delayed season ending? If not, Will a snapshot of the ladder taken at 10PM PDT be used, or will the rankings be taken from when the queues were disabled 1 hour and 11 minutes after the announced season ending time?

That hour and 11 minutes might not seem like a big deal to some, but to those fighting tooth and nail for their rank 1 achievements, this is a massive issue. Every minute will drastically change the ladder at this point in the season.

I know my own team and many others tied with us at 2951 were concerned about continuing to play ranked games after the season ending time to avoid any type of bug or to be seen as exploiting the ladder by gaining rating past the announced season ending time. To those who were below the cutoff at this point and who were still able to queue, there was no risk for them to continue to queue and push more and more people out of rank 1 range.

Please take time to consider this and review the evidence so that rank 1 is handled properly for Horde in Shadowlands S1.

Thank you!

1 Like

Dang you only missed Rank one by a few points. Rough.

They haven’t announced the rank 1 cutoffs yet. I am hoping we get a clear answer on what happened and how things may be handled before the official statement is made.

I’m just kidding. according to xunamate the cutoff is 2925 it looks like. You should be fine.

The 2925 cutoff is from the previous day.

Oo u might be screwed then

How many of them are legit ?

How many of what?

Best of luck :frowning: theres a few people i’m hoping made it, hopefully the outcome is fair

Please confirm if season ending was at least snap shotted at 10 pm!