Shadowlands rune symbol teaser

I wish the writers would give us a tool to decifer these fictional in game languages.

2 Likes

I’ll stop you right there.

Everyone knows that the leaks are better than what Blizzard will actually come up with.

2 Likes

That would require first developing the languages into being functional lol

1 Like

He was pretty vague in how he worded it so I actually wont assume we will get a 9.3 until we see the preview tommorow.

Just wanna nitpick this…because Disney doesn’t even come close to getting Norse mythology correct

1 Like

Not even just a Disney issue, it’s a Marvel core cosmology

Norse Paganism + Ancient Aliens trope

2 Likes

Also, damn it this mean Hearthstone wont likely get a preview for its next expansion this week.

Why would it mean that? What does WoW’s development have to do with Hearthstone?

Just a side thought I had, yes not exactly related but I am starved for Hearthstone news as well and suffice to say this quarter has been pretty brutal for both games.

I dont expect a announcement now so that it wont overshadow WoW’s reveal(there is a fairly big synergy between the two)

1 Like

That’s fair. I love the new Mercenaries mode. I’ve started playing that and not this game lol.

I’m a battlegrounds junkie myself.

I used to be as well, before that came out. Quillboar were my favorite tribe, until the big update powercreeped them.

No one plays battlegrounds anymore though. :frowning: makes me sad.

Quillboar is fun, elementals, pirates and murlocs are all still fun to play.

Meh, call me a vanilla guy but I prefer standard and I want something new that isnt quest related or pirate related.

Powercreep is a problem with Hearthstone in general right now

I wish ppl didn’t play meta decks in Wild. It would be fun to just deck build without having to compete with top tier decks.

Half the fun of a deckbuilder game us building decks. Heartstone robs players if that in thier meta game.

I asked a friend to play wild with me I wanted to just have fun with a tempo mage deck, he played the top tier pirate warrior at the time and it just was too strong.

For the record, if you don’t have TL3, you can add a ` at the start and end of a link to post the link itself, so that you don’t have to break it up with spaces, and people don’t have to delete spaces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1458495615160172544

Like that.

2 Likes

It is just an unfortunate nature of game. People want to win so they got for meta decks.

I am actually hoping they add “mix and max” wild where you have to build you deck using just base cards and 3-4 random expansion sets that change every month. That would keep things interesting.

1 Like

Moon - Sheep Target of the First Ones

The game’s monetization is predatory, like that of most card games. But it’s so fun, I gotta keep playing. I got none of the good meta decks.

1 Like

Reminder I made this thread for 9.2 Bingo

3 Likes