Shadowlands rune symbol teaser

https:// mobile .twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1458495615160172544

Well looks like 9.2 is gonna be soonish.

5 Likes

The PTR, you mean.

2 Likes

Lord they’re going to double down on First Ones

There’s 12 symbols, most appear to be permutations of a theme so 6 pairs, and a wheel with 6 of the symbols

12 first ones, 6 evil ones?

Tiring

That circular symbol is familiar, I think it’s the circle on the floor in Terenas’ throne room.

4 Likes

I was staring blankly trying to see if anything came to mind. Some clue or hint. But I didn’t recognize anything.

I did get flashbacks to the fatescribe fights when that little wheel was spinning…

Interesting, if true.

I have made a few posts going back to BfA about the throne room being some sort of seal, because it reminded me of the seal in Dazaralor. Like maybe the Humans built around it long ago, similar to how the Trolls did.

And maybe blowing up that seal was part of the Jailer’s plan. It would add background to his focus on Arthas and Lordaeron.

2 Likes

Tirisfal is the tomb of Tyr it’s older than the kingdom of Lordaeron. I can suspend belief that early Lordaeronians built the Capital on something special.

5 Likes

We will see Elune in the flesh, and she’ll be a First One.

I don’t want Accolon and Belullar to be right about the Sepulchre being in Tirisfal, but it wouod make sense that Sylvanas made that her seat of power. And defended it so fiercely.

I couldn’t be more apathetic towards 9.2 with the Night Elf resolution already being concluded with the obliteration of their souls and Sylvanas getting a pass

2 Likes

Welcome back Ethriel. New character? What happened to your old one?

5 Likes

At least Elesana/Ethriel = NEFPA PRIME has picked a fitting name for this Alt. You know exactly what they are going to post.

3 Likes

I can post on whatever character I want lol. Atleast I don’t use my alts to like and agree with my own posts like someone else in here

1 Like

Yep. Their will be an announcement tomorrow @10 AM PST.

Do people actually do this?

3 Likes

Six warriors of light, twelve agents of darkness. Sylvanas has the key(blade).

3 Likes

Why are you being so damn toxic to people you disagree with? Really starting to dislike your crappy attitude towards people you dislike

2 Likes

I missed you too.

Screw what others think of you. I’m always honest, whether someone agrees with my opinions or not.

It’s just that I’ve seen you jump on the hate bandwagon against several people now. It’s like you’re incapable of forming your own opinion of others

I do know Ethriel from before. I’ve agreed with her threads.

I know her too and agree with a lot of what she says. Just that there is zero reason to be hostile towards her. I know she’s overblown stuff, but who here hasn’t?

I just find it hypocritical that we all talk about treating women with respect and soon as she comes back you and ren try to run her off the forum by being hostile. :wolf:

1 Like