Shadowlands rune symbol teaser

I like how Blizz says: “no need to puzzle over it.”

I am sure some folks are spending time doing exactly that.

I am looking at the image, for a few moments, as I go through my World Boss rotation for anima on my alts.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules.

Danuser is very excited.

Last time he was excited it was the Sylvanas end raid cinematic.

Time before that was Teldrassil.

9 Likes

Imgur

8 Likes

I can’t imagine puzzling over or caring about anything that Blizzard attempts to set up as a mystery.

3 Likes

And I can’t imagine playing a Panda. Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Some people who still have taste unfortunately still play this game.

Oh geez… :grimacing:

1 Like

If he’s excited. I’m excited… Sylvanas is his pet character or so another thread tells me.

1 Like

The circle rune looks like the death runes that were on Frostmourne. Or maybe I’m just seeing things

He is, I just saw it.

That’s great :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Time for :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I’m not sure.

I’m assuming the top two rows will spell out:

Z E R E T H
M O R T I S

2 Likes

They could easily invent some other realm and have us go there first, too.

If the “leaks” are true… I’d guess:

Zereth Mortis

Circle - Healing Trial of the First Ones
Square - Tank Trial of the First Ones
Triangles - DPS Trial of the First Ones

/shurg

I’m wrong the throne room seal is different but that circle feels burned into my memory. Oooohhh it’s the runes that kept Anduin locked up in Torghast.

1 Like

It’s possible. It certainly won’t suprise anyone. :wolf:

Reviewing my occult languages and fictional languages and these appear to probably be mostly permutations on the Futhark.

Not Enochian, not “Theban”, not any Warhammer runic language (as the Domination runes were), not Celestial/Malachim, def not Sindarin.

Closest similarities are Futhark (Norse runes), which makes sense since WoW relies heavily on Norse mythology (sigh), the writers are obsessed over Marvel which is Norse-centric, and some of them are New Agers (which heavily relies on Anglo-Germanic and Celtic paganisms)

1 Like

The big question is will 9.2 be the last patch of SL. If not I expect we will need to go to a different realm first and get some mcguffin to create the Arbiter’s seal.

Ion confirmed it wouldn’t be.

1 Like