Shadowlands rune symbol teaser

I wish ppl didn’t play meta decks in Wild. It would be fun to just deck build without having to compete with top tier decks.

Half the fun of a deckbuilder game us building decks. Heartstone robs players if that in thier meta game.

I asked a friend to play wild with me I wanted to just have fun with a tempo mage deck, he played the top tier pirate warrior at the time and it just was too strong.

For the record, if you don’t have TL3, you can add a ` at the start and end of a link to post the link itself, so that you don’t have to break it up with spaces, and people don’t have to delete spaces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1458495615160172544

Like that.

2 Likes

It is just an unfortunate nature of game. People want to win so they got for meta decks.

I am actually hoping they add “mix and max” wild where you have to build you deck using just base cards and 3-4 random expansion sets that change every month. That would keep things interesting.

1 Like

Moon - Sheep Target of the First Ones

The game’s monetization is predatory, like that of most card games. But it’s so fun, I gotta keep playing. I got none of the good meta decks.

1 Like

Reminder I made this thread for 9.2 Bingo

3 Likes

that’s the thing, it’s pay to win.

There’s no way that anyone can afford the top decks without putting in real money.

Okay, enough about Hearthstone, it’s WoW speculation time, I like the idea that the upper runes spell out Zereth Mortis, the three lower symbols are the Three Eternal Ones. The Jailer being the circle of Domination.

1 Like

GD seems to think the runes just refer to the three roles and 12 classes.

1 Like

Here’s my version:

1 Like

That one seems the more accurate one. I could see almost every one of those things happening.

1 Like

How much you willing to bet the majority of those are going to hit pretty close to home after it’s all said and done? :wolf:

Well one of them is already wrong. Sylvanas was clearly not “ahead of the Jailor”.

1 Like

I didn’t say they were correct though…I simply asked how much was she wiling to bet MOST of them will hit close to home? Even if one’s wrong, the other 99% have a REALLY REALLY good chance of coming true

keyword “was”

I’m hoping for a full card bingo on your card.

No offense, but it would the most tone deaf thing they could possibly do.

All hail WoW’s new Overlord, Steve Danuser.

I like my bingo card more because some of the options depend on the others not coming true and thus is a more challenging game :stuck_out_tongue:

these are all low hanging fruits

1 Like

Even in 9.2 she “was” not ahead.

And I am saying we already have one that is totally wrong and for all we know right now all of them will be wrong. Also, knowing Blizzard certain things(like why Elune didnt let Tyrande kill Sylvanas) wont be something we will find out now but in future expansions.