Shadowlands PVP FIXED FINALLY!

Same. Am a BG andy and am very happy with this.

1400 rating is high ranked ???

WoW is unique, trust me if an other game came out that did a better job I would play it but I’ve tried them all and nothing is even close to WoW.

No. Lol. They will experience the same issues unranked players will experience. These walls used to be at much higher levels, and they weren’t as steep. It didn’t affect most players, and it wasn’t terribly significant when it did. With this system, it’s going to affect players in regular BGs and WPvP much more directly, and much more significantly than ever before.

oh you’re rated if you keep doing the same pve content repeatedly.

no one would be asking for “welfare” epics in PvP if they had a decent scaling system or a PvP stat attached to honor and conquest gear. Especially if the ilvl difference between the two only amounted to a 1-2% difference…I can’t wait to see the raw stat differential between base honor gear and upgraded rated gear to 226. Where with the PvP raw Vers bonus someone has like 10%-15% more versatility.

4 Likes

I just don’t want to do a chill random BG and be stomped because I didn’t do rated pvp for conquest gear.

I’d be upset if the bosses in my normal raid suddenly became heroic level while still dropping normal loot too.

Maybe an ilvl cap in unranked pvp that cuts ilvl off at honor level? I dunno, I can see both sides, but I can definitively say that if I start feeling like dead weight in my honor gear as others get capped on conquest, I’ll just stop queueing.

7 Likes

Honestly for me the lack of effort by blizzard for so long finally wore me down and I quit. ION I can’t stand with a passion. He really ruined the game for a lot of us that want more of a WOTLK model. PVE gear should be balanced with PVP gear and we shouldn’t have to pvp OR pve to be competitive. If pvp is my thing please stop making me pve. Sure maybe that’s fixed now? But I won’t ever know I couldn’t do anymore emissaries or pve content any longer.

Now they just need a PvP stat to take away from the vers stacking and pvp will be great.

Kind of like this sentence.

Wait, does this mean I only have to grind for the PVP trinket and not have to grind random BGs for weeks, getting other PVP gear I don’t want?

1 Like

Eh… Rated PvP will be doing much better than bfa for sure.

Still though, honor gear is absolute trash. Starts at a garbage ilvl and has an insane grind to get to a poor ilvl.

Rated gear is also still rating locked because gear has to be gear still. So for the average Joe, doing a m15 is going to be much easier than getting 2400. Not to mention pve gear always seems to have absolutely busted procs and on use effects. So there’s a good chance by end of expansion most pvpers will still be rocking mostly pve gear.

Lastly legendary recipes and conduits have a high chance of coming from pve content. We will also have to farm torghast for ash.

Tldr sl PvP will be miles better than bfa but miles worse than mop/wod with us still doing a boat load of pve.

I have gotten 2k and AOTC

No, 1400 is not on par with Heroic raiding, its more comparable to Normal, but again the two playstyles are not the same.

well rated bgs are a thing again and ill be doing those alot.
you’ll be able to get geared out faster on a character doing rated bgs than any other content as of shadowlands release so on my pvp foccused characters i shall be doing those

Even with no mouse to play with? LOL, now that is funny.

Yeah dude, legion was absolutely horrendous for PvPers people always talk about that Xpac like it was a good and there was not a single thing I liked about it.

1 Like

After 3 years still 90% of my time on WOW is in RBGs. I think this is awesome. 1400 is not difficult to achieve. Last patch BGs were competive until end game when high ilvls dominated. The end game (pvp) will be much more competitive this time around.

Why is it so hard just to add back resilience?

Like holy crap it’s the easiest solution but they keep trying to come up with new and creative ways to not do it.

1 Like

Only thing I want back is World Defense alerts and removing phasing for wpvp. Not a huge fan of Warmode since it took away something my server already had.

That being said, I’m extremely grateful for having some actual love for pvp since the last 5 years has been awful and I couldn’t maintain my membership out of pure boredom.

Back in the day MY guild and buddies could bounce from world pvp alerts all night long having a blast while doing so. Wpvp was the end game content for us after gearing up.

:fist:t2: Pvp era has returned! Now please keep it that way.

1 Like

Getting 1400 takes 30 minutes at most. Provided you know how your class functions.