Shadowlands PVP FIXED FINALLY!

AFTER 16 YEARS THEY FINALLY FIXED PVP, THANK YOU BLIZ, OR WHATS LEFT OF YOU. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFMbGRYeBkk

31 Likes

Yeah, beautiful momment. Most pve players will be mad tho

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFMbGRYeBkk&t=186s

9 Likes

I refuse to believe it.

7 Likes

yea, very hard to believe, but it looks like they finally got it right. I wonder how many pvpers will come back. And to Gellagnaga, who cares about the pver’s , they have had easy mode for 16 yrs.

12 Likes

I think they should bring back a pvp stat. I would be 100% if they do that

20 Likes

With them removing PvP Vendors back in Legion was a major reason why I stopped queing and doing pvp content. I couldn’t get used to it and didn’t like at all being forced to have a system pick what piece of gear that i receive for the week of my hard earned time/effort in pvp

If you want to check my armory you will see the very, very hard dedication and time that i have done in PvP since my time playing since BC. But when they changed things up in Legion by removing vendors i was mad and still am - Also the dude in the video looks similar to me IRL lol

3 Likes

that would have been the easiest thing for them to do , but this is better than nothing.

3 Likes

I’m too lazy to watch a video. What changed?

9 Likes

basically pvp gear that is attainable easier, plus upgradeable with regular honor.

5 Likes

Do I like PvP? No. Will I ever become a serious pvper? No. Does this affect me? No.

That being said, I’m happy for the PvP community that they got this. It sucks you guys got shafted so hard before, but now you get something to help.

41 Likes

Grats PvP community

27 Likes

Agreed! I have friends that only sub for pvp, I’m terrible at it personally, and I’ve already had this link sent to me a bunch of times. This is a great move, and I think will provide benefits across the entire population!!

5 Likes

RATED BATTLE GROUNDS will be a thing again which i really missed doing.

7 Likes

REJOICE PVPERs.

5 Likes

Fantastic news for PvPers!

… But they should have put PvP stats on gear because now PvP will be a viable way to gear up for PvE.

4 Likes

most pvpers don’t want to pve… wtf

3 Likes

What specifically happened? I read the post about the changes to yesterday, but surprised to hear anyone this excited over it?
I likely don’t understand the issue at its heart to begin with.

5 Likes

watch the video above

2 Likes

I agree, which is why they should have done a PvP stat. All the benefit of PvP gear and stats without affecting PvE progression

5 Likes