Shadowlands Preview: Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant

Yeah i could see that, but imo the aranakk fits them better tbh.

Honestly I’ve been trying to make a joke about the band Primus this whole time but my brain’s too smooth to come up with one.

For now maybe, but their mantra is “Might makes right” so that could change.

But Sylvanas is already on the Maw Covenant.

Yeah, but the Arbiter is taking a nap right now. It’s the perfect time to pull a switcheroo.

Why hello potential future home.

I feel like a Warlock Forsaken would fit right in.

1 Like

The Necrolords recruit the best of the best (you).

3 Likes

Primus sucks

If no one gets this… I’ll feel old.

Hi blues, what was the thought process of putting youtube video links behind social credit score, thanks.

1 Like

Do you guys have more class changes to priest rather than just tweaking how power infusion works? Yes i like power infusion being an actual damage cool-down now with the 25% increased insanity but it still doesn’t justify the fact that there really is no incentive to go into void form at this point in time.

I like the idea but starting to realize this one isn’t for me.

I think it takes more strength to not fight sometimes. :blue_heart:

1 Like

They probably wanna make sure no ones gonna do something stupid like post shocking youtube videos

I mean for a long time there’s been footage of people shooting themselves on youtube.

Looks good. Looking forward to cracking skulls.

1 Like

Definitely the Covenant most of my toons would roll. The Necromancer theme is dope.

5 Likes

Can you comment on whether the abomination we will craft in the Mal’draxus covenant will be… AN ABOMINATION mount?!? Psyched either way.

Well darn it…ok mage here druid ardenwald maybe…hunter dont know…sooo many goodies…

If it is a mount, I hope us riding it is just the abomination carrying us in its third arm.

1 Like

Or just up one shoulder maybe holding the hook arm for guidance

1 Like

Honestly can’t see my fellow DKs going anywhere but here…unless they’re the type that lets Covenant abilities dictate what they do.

Also I love the idea that these guys will strip fallen opponents for their best parts. It’s so ghoulishly ruthless.