Shadowlands Preview: Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant

Shadowlands Preview: Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant

Within war-torn Maldraxxus, might—of all kinds—makes right. Here, in the birthplace of necromantic magic, those who master the powers of death turn legions of ambitious souls into relentless immortal armies.

View Full Article

24 Likes

That does look like it’ll be a fun little murder-mystery.

5 Likes

Hypeeee! Most exciting zone yet.

1 Like

Do you eat your Icecrown with or without the shell?

6 Likes

Unfolding the prophecy and other mysteries is pretty h y p e if I do say so myself. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I love maldraxxus’ theme of the zone… Probably won’t join on my druid but my mage instead, looks cool though

I, too, am looking forward to potentially seeing a certain Green Jesus’ mother.

6 Likes

YEA!!!

MALDRAXXUS!!! \m/

That Lich preview looks like a troll skeleton

Maldraxxus good boy

2 Likes

Krexus is the bestest.

(leader of the House of Gladiators)

5 Likes

Looks cool. The mail leather and plate sets look AWESOME. I really really like the look of the leather set

1 Like

I’m going Maldraxxus for sure. The aesthetic fits well with warlock.

so how are you going to balance a 4 second cast shield and potion with a 35 yard teleport?

or are you just gonna nerf the Venthyr teleport a month into the game after everyone picks that covenant specifically for the teleport?

8 Likes

Make the shield instant cast. Add a 10 min cool down to the teleport which is useless in PvP since it can be gripped back. Potion needs to be completely redone or provide a seriously huge buff.

Gladiators NEED to be an allied race somehow, like cooler ogres

1 Like

I’m getting MAD Warhammer - Chaos Chosen vibes from these guys.

Dislike the leather set personally but I love the theme of the necrolords.

Maldraxxus Mage does have a nice alliteration ring to it. Also, think about all of the magic one can learn from the crafty liches. . .

7 Likes

I have my headcanon that my mage (which has the literal opposite of what I canonically roleplay him as) is a necromancer so the theme fits perfectly!
:skull::skull_and_crossbones::zombie: