Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization

Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization

Get ready to update your look with hundreds of new character customization options—coming with Shadowlands!

View Full Article

61 Likes

Cool is there a free change token for the prepatch? :thinking:

18 Likes

Why is that Orc RPing as a Night Elf?

62 Likes

Cool High Elves are coming with prepatch. Me excited.

:hugs:

17 Likes

He is a Night Orc.

57 Likes

That Orc pretends to be a Viking during the day. :+1:

4 Likes

im also excited for high elf customization ^.^

17 Likes

" Druids can change their shapeshift appearances at the Barber as well. Now you can choose between forms previously tied to cosmetic glyphs (now called Marks in Shadowlands ) and forms previously were restricted due to your characters’ hair or fur color. You’ll also be able to choose between your unlocked account-wide Legion Artifact appearances and the fiery Cat Form from Fandral’s Flamescythe if you have collected the weapon from Firelands on Normal, Heroic, or Timewalking difficulties"

This is a good change.

30 Likes

Is this going to be it for customization for the main races? Just wondering cause I was really hoping for that upright Undead.

Hope you guys get to Nightborne sooner than later.

34 Likes

I hope Lightforged Draenei get those new, beautiful… tail options someday.

19 Likes

Better be a tail option for us worgens …
glares at blizzard

46 Likes

I’m laughing at the high elf being front and center. 10/10 troll, Blizz.

24 Likes

That would definitely be nice. Lightforged need a lot more customization imo. I just hope they keep adding new stuff for all races throughout the expansion and don’t stop at what they have now.

11 Likes

We know, we’ve seen every YouTube streamer show off these changes. Hell the ptr already has these changes available. New information looks something like a pre-patch release date? Maybe a refund policy for heirlooms? Or maybe just maybe a ripcord?

8 Likes

We have 50 character slots per account. How about putting those all on the same screen so we don’t have to bounce multiple times to get to a different realm character? That would be a minor yet great addition.

19 Likes

Please fix the Nightborne player model. Thanks.

Thread: Nightborne: The Fixes We Need

63 Likes

I’m so hyped to be fire kitty on my druid!

2 Likes

appearance changes are gone. you can just go do that at a barber for a minimal amount of gold

6 Likes

Nice but i want highborne options for nelves and natural hair colors for void elves :frowning:

30 Likes

But I want it for free.

:thinking: :point_left:

1 Like