Megathread: Twilight Highlands Allied Races - DRAGONMAW Orcs and WILDHAMMER Dwarves

do you really want to see ogre women?

Yes. Yes, I do.

And I want them to be bigger, uglier, and generally more monstrous than their male companions. Add some variation to the sexual dimorphism shown in the WarCraft universe. We don’t need every female to adhere to modern human standards of beauty.

2 Likes

But back on topic - they would have had a pass if they had remembered that I am also one of the Warlords of Draenor… but they passed over me and my clan entirely!

who are you? lol

Zuluhed was one of the original Orcish chieftains as detailed in WarCraft II. He headed the Dragonmaw Clan. The canon status of that clan has a … complicated past.

Also, at least mention it over here (Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization) that we need Dragonmaw customizations.

Hope you guys get what you are looking for in terms of lore and looks!

5 Likes

My longtime main is headcannoned as a Dragonmaw orc, I’m still bummed we didn’t get them for SLs

Here is how I would look if we got them

Did I replay to the person above and not the thread? oops if i did

2 Likes

That’s a solid look! Personally, I always feel compelled to tack any draconic gear I can onto my Orcs to convey their status as Dragonmaw Orcs, since the base customization doesn’t support that. It tends to limit my look… there are quite a few appearances out there that I like, but pass on because I’d have to give up a dragon skull or whatever.

1 Like

Really wish Wildhammer would have been an allied race, Dragonmaw would be great.
I wonder if at this point, if we could get some voicesets as a customization option if they’re not gonna flesh out some of the groups that are becoming customizations.

I feel like Wildhammer deserved a new voice set.
Would there have been enough to have set Dragonmaw apart as well?

2 Likes

We’re truly missing a draconic playable race. I’ll gladly take a dragon-flavoured Orc to make up for that.

1 Like

Great News. We have Wildhammers now. Just no signs of Dragonmaw through…

It seems suspect that a clan that has been front and center on quite a few occasions is simply missing.

1 Like

Blizzard, give now

2 Likes

Ugh, that’s too good! I’ll have to play with that model viewer to make my ideal Keldar.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/CbMITxe.png

3 Likes

At least I can paint myself white, the Clem’s colours.

I’m a Wildhammer Dwarf, yes!, let us have our own race, I want it to say I’m a “Wildhammer Dwarf Shaman”, we deserve the Dark Iron treatment, more customisations, feathers in beards, unique totems, heritage armour and mount!!

Wildhammer Dwarfs have been with the Alliance through thick and thin we deserve recognition!

Also the racial “Lightning Blast” should be renamed Stormbolt or Stormhammer, throw a Stormhammer!.

Our ground mount could be a a juvenile gryphon that hasn’t learnt to fly yet, as we are very attached to gryphons.

Edit: I’d settle for if you tattoo your dwarf to look like a Wildhammer Clan, your race title changes to Wildhammer Dwarf…if we can’t be a stand alone AR… this should also happen for troll tribes and so on.

Sorry for the mini rant, Wildhammer Clan, Falstad, are my fave, just passionate.

2 Likes

I agree you do indeed deserve the same recognition as a race as the Dark Irons got.

Wildhammer should have their own racials to represent their legendary Stormhammers and their connection with their gryphons.

I also agree that a Gryphon mount would be a wonderful thing for them. Especially if one of their racials let them fly from 10 on.

1 Like

And also they could have been Druids. Blizzard killed so many races with these new customisation chances. Races with their own signature in the game since forever like high elves, wildhammer dwarves, sand trolls, or others. Its really a shame.

2 Likes