Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization

We know, now push it live soon cuz I’ve been over with everything I wanted to finish in BfA for nearly a month now. My guild stopped raiding and we have all been waiting for that damn prepatch.
Just push it already!

4 Likes

I’m genuinely excited to see all the new changes! I can’t wait to see what new hairstyles and options my favorite race, nightborne, has to offer!

… Oh. Six hair styles, still.

Alright you almost got me there.

11 Likes

It’s actually slightly to the left. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Wait, wait… blood elves get blue eyes and tattoos? Are they like Alleria’s tattoos?

3 Likes

Damn, that’s disappointing. It would have been hilarious if they got those tattoos.

2 Likes

Not everyone follows WoW news as closely as you or I.

4 Likes

Vendors don’t want your nasty, smelly, filthy Heirlooms back, as per policy.

5 Likes

Are you saying the store won’t take back clothes I’ve been wearing for 10 years? Outrageous. Wal Mart would take them back.

16 Likes

So when is the pre-patch then???

22 Likes

Can’t wait for the barber to blind one of my eyes.

:scissors:

22 Likes

No pre patch date?

10 Likes

Pls give us velfs blonde hair and I’ll never ask for high elves on alliance ever again

19 Likes

How do Trolls not have beard options yet? Vol’jin (the most famous Troll in the game) has one, but none for players? Come on Blizz, make this happen.

21 Likes

Cool! But when is the prepatch dropping so that we can actually use these customizations?

8 Likes

I wouldn’t warmode at the barber shop.

2 Likes

The poor barber being asked to do so much with just a pair of scissors. No wonder the other one quit.

Hopefully this is only the start with the intention being to include more options every expansion and in patches where it makes sense.

6 Likes

Please fix the Nightborne player model, Blizzard. Thanks.

16 Likes

Leaving this here for relevance.

37 Likes

Announce pre-patch date.

12 Likes

Happy for the diversity changes for sure, was needed a long time ago.

The rest for blood elves though… eh, not gonna use it, the jewelry is awful in my personal opinion, same with the meager hair styles we got. Definitely 0 excitement here for the race I primarily play. (and no. I dislike high elves. Hard hard pass.)

Congrats to those that got more variety and are happy with what they’re getting though. Hopefully more will come in the future based on feedback given.

The transmog changes I’m at least looking forward to, and being able to use most at the lower levels.

11 Likes