Shadowlands looks like WOD 2.0

SL is prettier than WoD; it has that.

I’m just so happy I have Pandarian Archaeology to work on. Only three ‘Pristines’ to go and I’ll be a “Seeker of Knowledge” ! :seedling:

1 Like

no not waste time which is all shadowlands wq are, they were way quicker anytime b4 this expansion.

1 Like

No they weren’t.

Dude doesn’t have to be world quests just something to do in world that’s meaningful and fun to progress my character dude. Like some sort loot or whatever. Wow is flipping hard now dude. We can’t even chill in a heroic dungeon anymore man. I mean all good on you if you want it that way but a bunch of us just want to chill and play jebus. And yes I’ve mythic raider and cleared a boatload of mythic plus. Yes I cleared the mage tower when it was hard.

2 Likes

The entire premise of SL being WoD 2.0 is so laughably false its hard for me to take this thread seriously.

It makes me wonder if people actually played WoD. Or SL.

They should make mobs harder to kill to the point where you need help then. Like how it was for us when we were kids in classic/tbc.

Remember when we used to have to polymorph and stun everything?

All the same sock puppet ideas that You spew failed bro. They are changing the game as we speak in the exact opposite fashion than what you sockpuppet

Yeah. And should make you have to rely on foot travel more than mount travel like in Classic.

Maybe we can name this zone “The Maw”.

How is that reception going btw?

Probably the worst designed period in WoW’s history.

1 Like

I actually like getting lost in the maw for some reason. Wish it gave me better loot. One day I will get the 5th gta star in that place.

I would suggest hitting the “M” default keybind! :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s way more posts here saying SL wq take way longer whether it annoying terrain or whatever causing it. don’t sit here and lie when you know it’s true.

1 Like

Friend I just knew people where going to leave fast bro when I gave the wod 2.0. I wasn’t the only one either.

1 Like

Thats fine.

Still not WoD 2.0.

Your correct it’s wod 2.0

Did you actually play BfA???

WoD was a “raid or die” expansion with no content.

SL is not.

Did you play WoD? Do you play SL?

You can dislike SL. I don’t care. Its nothing like WoD though.

I did I played wod a lot. I was there for all the drama, it was the saddest gaming experience ever for me. It’s was like a ghostown.

I played WoD it was actually pretty fun. Well the raids were, but then I left because my guild booted me and there was nobody left to raid with. Blackhand was awesome.

Ok. And considering WoD had no content, and only raids.

How do you think SL is WoD 2.0?

Getting high end gear through PVP and M+ instantly disqualifies that imo.

What little content it had was fun. It just lacked content in general. Nothing to really do.

Hell yeah black hand was super dope. Will never forget my first time downing him.