Shadowlands is already on the verge of being terrible

You are a raider who does content with a timer all the time…

Having a timer already discourges me from Torghast now. It was one of the most exciting features and I loved hearing how I can take my own time. Now these debuffs do not sound fun and sound like you are rushed. As Bellular said, they are taking a sledge hammer to a problem that needs a surgeon’s knife.

Who cares if someone waits for CDs each boss pull. If that is how they want to play so be it.

1 Like

Timers for one specific encounter and timers for multiple encounters are an entirely different beast. And it saddens me that people even compare that. It just shows me how little you know.

2 Likes

It’s not fortnite either… Some of us don’t like a 100% white knuckle experience, for those who do their is M+. I’m glad M+ is available to the methh heads and when I’m over caffeinated it can be fun, just not ALL the time. So many things in this game is go go go go go, it would be nice to have a break from all that IMO.

A balance is what I would like to see and Tor without timmers wont stop you going through it fast. So what is the problem if I play how I want?

1 Like

lol, you are 100% I don’t know things are different at all to you. However, I strongly suspect you don’t have alpha so really aren’t in a position to compare anyway.

Where in this aim is this ‘white knuckle’ experience happening.

you’re terrible.

anything that gauges a players skill level GD instantly hates

1 Like

BFA is the best expansion to you? You like mayonnaise on your pancakes to ?

1 Like

In that thread I see a large number of feedback that it feels “rushed”.

We are different of course, but when Im not rushed I have pink knuckles.

This is the first week for it. They are asking specifically for feedback so it doesn’t feel ‘rushed’. I don’t think it is reasonable to expect them to get things 100% right the first time (especially given their track record).

There are various modes. I was doing the quest modes today and those go up to floor 6 and you can take as long as you like providing the game doesn’t log you out for being inactive.

I would say the opposite. Wrath was the pinnacle of casual content and is still widely regarded as the best expansion ever.

Thats fair. I don’t have alpha, seems you do so your opinion has more weight than mine. I’m totally fine with that.

I got a bit excited and wanted to re-butt that the casuals are ruining this game.

The content can gauge a players skill just fine without a timer.

1 Like

Torghast is going to feel like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, where periodically a Dahaka will chase after me…

1 Like

I understood that reference.

inserts picture of Capt. America

1 Like

I agree there is no way i would wait for bloodlust for every pull that is just insane to me lol.heck all they had to do is disable some cds and be done with it.

1 Like

Very true funny how the mega dungeon in BFA didn’t need it at all an was pretty hard and harder with hardmode active didn’t need a silly timer.

1 Like

Lol it’s not even out yet. Drama queen.

It wasnt even that much harder. And mechagon itself isnt difficult.