Shadowlands has strong Horde Potential

I bet Gilblins will be a customization option for the Goblins.

Not opposed 
 but would that mean that their accessory NPC races are officially joining the Horde? Their reps? If that happened 
 I’m not going to lie 
 BfA if nothing else was one hell of a positive Goblin expansion. Like, wow, that would be ridiculous.

Neri, Peon, Grim, Sea Giants, Deepwater Makrura, Murlocks all added. Gazlowe replacing Wix as racial leader, but Gallywix alive and whole for more antagonistic antics. A new rig, a little lazy in parts, but with a few small imporvements great non the less. And, a pretty fun looking heritage questline that appears to solidify Grapplehammer and Sassy under Trade Prince Gazlowe by freeing Grapplehammer contractually.

2 Likes

Probably. I don’t see why not. Though I wouldn’t expect a recruitment quest or anything. It might just be assumed.

1 Like

Assumed is fine enough, because it means them potentially showing up in the future as quest givers and the like. The Kelfin were the best part of Naz’jatar for me. They shouldn’t have been. They absolutely should not have been. The focus should have been on the Elven Lore and the Naga, but I actually ended up liking the personality of the Unshackled better than I expected.

EDIT: Hell, I’m going to add the Vulpera as a Goblin win too. They’ll make good business partners for a Gazlowe run cartel.

1 Like

Azshara’s still alive, even after Ny’alotha. There’s another chance the Night Elves will get to face off against her.

Nazjatar was enjoyable for what it was.

I’m working on my Voldunai rep right now.

2 Likes

Thank Elune for this. N’Zoth may have been waisted, but I guess all the Old Gods were so that shouldn’t be a surprise. At least Azshara got the hell out of this mess to have that chance at a showdown with the NEs they deserve.

4 Likes

The gardens and repositories of the Eternal Palace of Nazjatar was enjoyable so let’s hope the city portions of Nazjatar where the populace are found are good as well! Hopefully they are the introduction of the Water Realms Expansion alongside Abyssal Maw.

We already get to see the Night and Death Gods(the Jailer and Mueh’zala) in Shadowlands so hopefully when Azshara finds her new throne of power it will be aligned with the Sea God since she seems tied to the Sea(especially since she had the Scepter of the Tides since becoming Queen of the Night Elves at the earliest).

She and her nagas deserves to be served in a plate with lemons

2 Likes

No redemption to be had, teldrasil was a legitmate military target, if anyone its the night elfs who should be looking for redemption, who uses civillians like that to protect their assets?

Very dirty tatic on night elfs part, trying to lure the horde army into the tree for it to only be surrounded. Only glad the dark lady sniffed out this tactic before it could be employed.

Also stop being an apologist, it looms looks tacky.

You should follow your own advice and stop being a genocide apologist.

2 Likes

Im clearly not apologizing for anything. I believe you have the wrong person nelf.

Despite the root word of apologist being apology, the definition of apologist doesn’t actually have anything to do with apologizing.

However you are already aware of that. And you are aware I have the right person.

1 Like

Reposting for emphasis. I played Alliance 90% through BFA, so I don’t mean to patronize or immaturely co-opt your sensibility here, but I recall hating having to fight Liadrin during a warfront.

How can I fight such a Paladin as one who defended Light’s Hope, who stood alongside me during Legionfall

I haven’t worn my Silver Hand tabard after learning I’d be “forced” to engage her in combat. This war ain’t worth fighting if there’s no values left in the rubble.

This is probably a pittance of the confusion and frustration that some of the Horde-main Players have to face.

9 Likes

Question is more how she can attack you:

How It All Begins

Arathi Highlands starts off in the hands of the Alliance, with the Horde preparing to launch their assault on Stromgarde to claim Arathi for themselves.

Liadrin serving Sylvanas after Teldrassil just made be not feel bad about beating her up on my Death Knights any more.

1 Like

Then are they wrong to bring it back?

I kind of think they’ve been quietly retconning the “magic brings demons” idea, though.

2 Likes

No. At the point that they did the Legion already full well knew where Azeroth was again and the world at large was using magic, so there was no point in banning magic any more. The ban ceased to serve any purpose.

3 Likes

Liadrin is loyal. I do expect her to fight and execute her leadership’s commands especially when, at that point, it could be reasoned it wasn’t pre-emotive to throw the alliance off-balance as a potential move to thwart their way north for a retaliatory strike on Undercity. Liadrin and Sylvanas would have a bond of kinship, so I don’t entirely doubt her reasons.

I suppose it’s more a tragic account of how once staunch allies could turn into vicious opponents. How the leadership could engage their “military arm” to do their bidding and how the pawns :chess_pawn: get caught in the middle.

It definitely added to the drama for me. And I hope I’m conveying my sentiment well, Amadis

1 Like

Overall, yes you are. Though Sylvanas had already blighted the Undercity by that point.

Thank you for the sequential clarity.
Note to self, review the timeline before posting

1 Like

If it’s any help, Liadrin could have been at Arathi to try to preempt the Alliance getting any closer to Quel’Thalas.

2 Likes