Shadowlands has strong Horde Potential

I dont blame the horde players for the story, I blame the horde players who want to stay monsters. you cant really complain for how the horde is depicted when you dont want to change anything, you cant have your cake and eat it too.

The horde players who love being evil monsters I have no issue with cause I mean its what they want, if they want the story to go that way thats totally fine.

Kat has admitted elsewhere she enjoys our disappointment with the story. Any attempt to reason with her is useless.

12 Likes

says the guy who supports sylvanas to spite blizzard, you arent spiting anyone other than the people who got screwed over by her in the story, like blizzard cares lol.

“Hur dur dats wat u get 4 choosing da bad guy faction” -:clown_face:

Yeah, you keep saying this 
 but you never have any suggestions for how the Horde should change; beyond those changes that would largely sterilize us for future stories and make us convenient for yours. Last time I confronted you about this lack of “constructive” suggestions for the Faction, you defaulted to the effect of “that’s not my problem, the writers are in charge of that”. You’re format of Horde change is repeatedly shown to be “removal” without “replacement”.

Also, there clearly is nothing within the Horde Faction identity you like; so you seem to be of the mind that that there is far less worth salvaging than there actually is. While simultaneously reveling in the fact that Blizz deliberately goes out of its way to keep the Blue Faction and its races flawless paragons of every virtue under the sun; and expect them to justify and dilute the few questionable things they actually do commit. They’re the justice league of Factions.

5 Likes

I dont main horde, And I already said, they should prove to the alliance they are different now, doing the council is a step next thing is give up the blight, its like tyrande said, if the wolf is rabid it doesnt matter who rides it, the horde have to prove they arent rabid

Well what else can you suggest but things that are impossible from a gameplay perspective? The Horde has to continue existing against all logic at this point. They’d dismantle it like the Allies did to Germany if this had any basis in reality. They can’t be trusted to operate under their own authority and they’ve proven that time and again. Only the naïve and foolish trust them at this point.

:joy::rofl: thinking a council will prevent villain batting :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Monstrous is going waaaay too far

Sylvanas and the Forsaken melted Genn and Rogers’ homelands and people

4 Likes

The adults are talking, we are talking about how the story should go forward to make sense, not if blizzard is gonna villain bat you in the future

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: thinking the opinions of players matter after getting MoP 2.0 :rofl::joy:

Well let’s not be like that. It’s not like the average Forsaken civilian is nearly as bad as their apothecary and military arms. You might have a case if everyone was like that douche Gerard who made Theresa into what she is/was(hopefully was).

Only 3 posts, level 58 DK. I smell a troll in human clothing. Get back on your main and do try to be constructive.

A different blue race actually.

And thats he garbage place the Horde player finds itself. We are a faction of people that shouldn’t exist. Filled with people that shouldn’t exist, because unlike our Alliance counterparts 
 we’re evil by birth according to Blizz. The Alliance would be well within their rights to eradicate every Horde race down to the last child, and then could move on to creating a flawless utopia for eternity; because that’s how flawless and perfect they are as peoples.

Blizz went way to far with BfA, and solely to push Sylvie’s narrative 
 were only really concerned about keeping the Horde as convenient for Sylvie as possible; so she could set up this next expansion. Worse, even if there were an avenue for redemption in some way, Blizz would never allow it 
 because they have for the last 10 years shown they are not interesting in “Building” the Horde; just “using it and hiding it away” when they want to.

Its gotten to the point where an event I started this expansion deeply sympathizing with the NEs and their playerbase for; I’ve grown very apathetic on. Because 
 there is nothing I can do about Teldrassil if I wish to continue enjoying the faction I prefer; because the Alliance, their peerless righteousness, and their absurd power fantasy is just not my cup of tea. I’ve always been the type to like Clark Kent more than Superman, and the Alliance is similar in that.

2 Likes

What civillians do the Forsaken even have though? As a faction they were founded and existes primarily to serve their Banshee Queen. As people, their lack of biological needs or families makes it hard to imagine that a majority of them would be craftsmen or workers rather than something more useful to their Dark Lady.

Wat
/10char

woe is me, I mean I literally said in the forsaken thread yooo just give up the blight so everyone doesnt have wmd anymore, and that was too much for you lol. How do you expect any alliance player to want you around if you keep the wmd to kills anymore, so do you want to kills or not? Your the most confusing out of all the horde players here, I understand the we want to be evil and be withsylvanas, and I understand the honor crowd but you are in some weird evil with honor place.

So, you should get rid of Tyrande and Malf then? You should get rid of Jaina? You definitely should get rid of Alleria? The only difference between the WMDs on the Horde and those on the Alliance is that yours have pretty faces attached. When you have a woman who can lay siege to an entire city nearly solo, or a man who can hold back an entire army on his own 
 yeah they’re pretty potent weapons. Far more dangerous and effective than the Blight has ever been shown to be.

There is absolutely nothing about the Forsaken you do not consider evil, beyond the fact that they were once humans. Which 
 is probably why you’re all on board the Calia train; since she would invalidate everything about the Forsaken but the fact they were humans of Lordaeron. You have no suggestions for them beyond pruning them; and tbh 
 your opinions on the Horde aren’t much different. You suggest nothing for these groups, because you don’t like them enough to know what to suggest.

14 Likes

Jaina is a WMD. And she is here to stay.

But power levels dont matter! Tyrande can’t literally make the land unliveble. and you literally have your counter to jaina now lol The horde does have powerful characters, they just arent at the forefront of the story