Shadowlands > Dragonflight

Comparing Shadowlands to Dragonflight and saying the former is better than the latter is like saying pizza A is better than pizza B. Except with pizza B, you demanded to eat it while it had just barely begun to cook and then threw a fit that it tasted horrible.

1 Like

Still far better than the 3500 currencies we need to grind or the ridiculous renown grinds or the crapfest that is professions. The list goes on and on about how bad DF has become.

No. Full stop.

2 Likes

SL IMO was a better expansion than DF… but i totally understand why ppl hate it.

Obviously 9.0 was hot awful stinky garbage. But 9.2 was a great patch.

So heres the thing. I dont really raid, i 100% dont care about lore. I like mount farming and M+. Both were very fun in SL. SL dungeons were AWESOME and I enjoyed korthia mount farming a lot.

Outside of that SL was pretty meh.

2 Likes

Obvious troll account is obvious.

1 Like

Or maybe they both suck.
:person_shrugging: :+1:

1 Like

You misunderstand friend. Despite these “should have beens”, Shadowlands content was still more interesting than what we currently have in Dragonflight

3 Likes

eh. if that were the case Id probably quit. BFA and SL were both garbage. Legion was ok. WoD was garbage. If DF was trash Id say its time to take a walk.

Shadowlands was fun because it was so novel. They really made it feel like traveling to a strange, alien dimension.

That said, DF feels much truer to warcraft fantasy. They’re also recontextualizing old characters in a new way, like the friendly centaur tribes and expanded Tuskarr story. DF seems to be building upon existing story elements, which to me is more satisfying than the spectacle of something brand new that we’ll soon move on from.

2 Likes

SL and BfA are trash, but now DF everyone sees their trash as their trophy or your rainbow.

And yeah, DF is going to be the new trash from Blizzard Only a fool like you would believe that the DF honeymoon is trash dressed in gold…

something like appreciate a jewel that is only fake or plastic

1 Like

It is true that many of the Dragon Isles lifeforms are more typical of the WoW universe, but the tone of the game is off. Similar to MoP, the game feels “goofy”, for lack of a better word, which makes it difficult to get invested in the story. I would argue that the Shadowlands stories were more true to the original spirit of the game

2 Likes

In vanilla we did the numa numa dance and sifted through poop. Azeroth is a goofy af place and I’ll take loveable cartoonishness over wasting my time in the edgelord Maw all day long.

2 Likes

Dragonflight is the start of fixing wow. Not the end all be all blow us away expansion. We are kinda having simple times right now. We also have systems in place to upgrade gear like in Wotlk with valor. Things are improving.

No they aren’t perfect, nope this isn’t the best expansion ever. This is just a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far, but DF def isn’t great

1 Like

Nah dog I like dragonflight way better L + Ratio + 10char

1 Like

I don’t misunderstand anything.

You have an opinion… and that’s fine. But opinions need to be based on facts. Built through objective reasoning. This is where your opinion falls on its face.

And, again, your own words prove that.

But I’m fine to just say we have different opinions about what the consensus agrees is the low-water mark for WoW.

Take care. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Opinions, by definition, are not necessarily based on facts. Would you ask a child to ‘objectively reason’ their preference for the color green. Again, you demonstrate a fundamental misunderstanding.

Regards

2 Likes

Well since you started the name calling you’re going on the ignore list now but my suggestion to you is to go find another game since you’re clearly not happy here

1 Like

Gonorrhea sounds like if you didn’t know what it meant could be a fancy rich person name

Classic players. :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

1 Like