Shadowlands > Dragonflight

exactly what I said when I saw the title of the OP here

4 Likes

You responded to that so fast. You must be having a blast in DF!

1 Like

playing right now, lol.
its called ‘multitasking’.

2 Likes

Yep, having a blast with that 286 ilevel and no raid progress, 0hk, no mythic.

“DF 9/10 I did some quests there and queued some heroics”

1 Like

I see whats going on here. lol.
:wave::wave:

3 Likes

Have fun!!

1 Like

I mean, if you wanted to actually do the content you liked, you needed to log in to keep up with other players.

Shadowlands was dook.

2 Likes

A point many dont want to admit.
I know a few people who got into things they hadnt ever done before in the lock down. Gaming was what many had to do. We got back into vinyl albums during the lock down. Something Id never have bothered with if not for the boredom.
Once the lockdowns were over…we havent touched the records since.

SLs very likely was ‘popular’ because so many were forced to stay home and needed to entertain themselves.

Lockdowns started in 2020 with a state here and there and went full blown nationwide thru the early-mid year.
SL release date: November 23, 2020

By the time SL is released, WoW players would have been playing it, like it or not, just to have something to do.

6 Likes

Sad to see someone who likes Shadowlands as an opinion get attacked by the GD trolls when Dragonflop isn’t that better at least Shadowlands had player retention.

4 Likes

Didn’t like it, it was too depressing for me. DF has been okay so far. But I feel like its nothing novel and I also feel like they didn’t do the Dragons justice. Dragons have so much potential. :o:

1 Like

The only person I have disagreed with is saying that the same exact thing existing in Dragonflight is causing them to quit…while when that same exact thing existed in SL it was ok and made Shadowlands better.

1 Like

WOD > Dragonflight by far

2 Likes

DF is WoD 2.0. MoP/ WoD had almost no content. Millions of players quit. The ones that stayed enjoyed being able to raid log, lobby pvp or alt-army.

Blizzard tried to bring players back in Legion, BFA and SL. They really tried to create new content that would keep the world alive. Unfortunately, that is the exact opposite of what MoP/ WoD players want.

So after 3 xpacs of trying to create new content. We are back to not much. At least we kept M+. For now.

3 Likes

L takes all around in the comments and lol on you trying to compare an objectively bad expansion and its patches to the more recent and objectively better expansion.

1 Like

As it should be lmao. If youre struggling with 15s and 20s with friends now then idk what to tell you other than i wouldnt have admitted that.

Shadowlands was gloomy and annoying. So glad it’s over.

4 Likes

The first four weeks of Dragon Flight were infinitely better than SL.

Dragon riding was fun, the questing wasn’t a on rails story playing you. No listening to how you were the maw walker, no doing the maw intro with exposition Jiana on every toon, no torghast grind on every toon.

But the honeymoon was short with professions and even more excessive dance dance / mechanic whack a mole combat. And now having to do 20’s instead of 15’s.

But this patch so far… Maybe it needs something like torghast for us to hate. Just nothing to really motivate you. It’s sad, they put a lot of work into giving loam character. Watch the dirt gnomes run around and do their thing, they obviously put a lot of work into that. But there’s just not that much game play.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you

4 Likes

So your comparison is irrelevant.

1 Like

You missing the point. I’m struggling with my friends that aren’t capable of running +20, but which are my close friends that started wow with me.

To fill up my vault I needed to skip some runs with them which should never be the case in a video game.

This is the main reason why this expansion is a flop atm