Shadowlands: Castle Nathria and Season 1 Goes Live December 8

Just another troll reply from somebody who doesn’t know what Mythic raid teams are about.

1 Like

When you stop treating this game as a job as you clearly have then we can continue this pointless conversation.

2 Likes

I’m curious. What happens if you fall a week behind other raiders? Do you lose achievements? Does it somehow affect your ability to participate in future raids? Does it make you feel inadequate?

It’s a video game. Why would you let it affect your real lives?

9 Likes

Pretty simple, if it’s that important to you then you’ll raid. If it’s not then you won’t.

Just here to remind you that it’s just a video game. Relax

10 Likes

Once again another person who has no idea what theyre talking about. Raid spots are a thing. Theyre limited. The difference is someone who doesnt care about a holiday and someone who does may very well alter how they play the game for the entire tier. Dismissing it because you arent impacted or don’t play the same way is selfish.

2 Likes

The real reason why people are upset about the Dec 8th date.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Release December 10, 2020.

4 Likes

Raid spots. Guild cohesion. Recruiting efforts. Playing with a community that has been eagerly waiting on this for over a year.

2 Likes

Good lord. All I ever see are people ******** all the time. Lets cry some more guys!

7 Likes

Blizzard had released 3 expansions in Nov/Dec.

The release date of 11/23 is the anniversary date of the original 2004 release.

This is a relatively standard time frame over WoWs history.

Holidays is a great time for the many players who aren’t in that 1% “must play WoW all day every day race to clear mythic” aspect.

13 Likes

The issue isn’t choosing between raiding and family in all honesty, the issue is that bosses are probably gonna be bugged for weeks

1 Like

It’s selfish to think that Blizzard should alter the release date because a tiny percentage of players think raids are the most important thing that exists in the world.

11 Likes

How many months are we suppose to sit around to appease you?

Asking for a friend

8 Likes

That’s not nice.

1 Like

Its pretty obvious honestly. If you aren’t engaged in that scene no worries, but don’t try to act like this isn’t people’s jobs.
I know it seems silly, but that is the fact of the matter.

As a 12 year+ GM, I do not want to be worried about raiding on Christmas.
It should not even be in their minds after last year.

8 Likes

Its selfish to establish that holidays are in fact not ideal for people and make a reasonable decision for everyone last year and then change it because they botched the initial release date. There is literally no reason they cant release the game for all those that DONT care about raid schedule, and make season 1 start after new years.

5 Likes

Not to mention how long it’ll take 'em to fix the bugs in other parts of Shadowlands that is happening just when they are taking a break :rofl:

Technical disaster waiting to happen for this launch I feel.

No doubt, launch is going to be a complete mess. They 100% should have delayed it till January

I do agree, I personally thought they’d go early Dec for launch and go for raid in first week of Jan or something but c’est la vie.

1 Like

So handcuff the entire playerbase for a month because a handful of “elite” guilds can’t handle missing a week or 2 of raid progression in 5-6 month tier?

16 Likes

Argorwal! Haven’t you learned anything, the customer is always right!
:rofl:

1 Like