Shadowlands Beta Forum: COVENANT SYSTEM DESIGN FLAWS DISCUSSION (2,4K upvotes)

No I wasn’t genius, using the common retorts.

Do you know how many numbers change during beta. Since that is it’s intended purpose.

1 Like

You should’ve thrown it in quotes then, genius, to make your point clearer.

That looks a -whole- lot like 20% difference shouldn’t matter to him because of “U DON’T DO THINGS”

Lol. Of course I do…and then the games come out and we still have things like Azerite, Essences and Corruption that are completely umbalanced.

Or don’t look like a doofus in assuming but maybe asking for more clearance, but I have no expectations for you swamp dwellers.

You formatted your post and broke format, I dunno what to tell you. You seem a little angry though, probs go take a small break and have a cup of tea. Relax.

You seem to do a good job at that, writing off anyone countering your opinion.

1 Like

I’ll take a shot 'cause I have one ready. Cheers.

If classic threads aren’t allowed neither should beta here.

Darn dude, didn’t know you were so SUPER DUPER COOL. I’ll back off now, Biff. Wouldn’t want to poke the bear.

So, Blizzard NEVER balances things well but this time you are sure it will be balanced…are you naive or something?

Are you daft or just super natural because I didn’t say one or the other. Pick because you are starting to look silly in your retorts.

1 Like

Here is my issue. I am almost max level on the Beta currently, have gone through 3 zones and will hit max level well before I finish the 4th zone. I have done only the campaign quests, no side quests, no dungeons, etc. Also you need to finish the story campaign to be able to choose your covenant once you are level 60. So it seems really foolish to do dungeons/BGs while leveling as you are just wasting your time since you need to do the campaign anyways.

This means that the only way you get to test these spells is by questing. You get no idea of how these spells actually work in endgame content. Also tanks/healers who level in a dps spec don’t even get to try the ability they must choose once the campaign is over.

On top of this, we’ve never had this level of customization before at the start of an expansion. It’s actually really nice since players have been asking for more customization. However, by locking everyone to a covenant, you only get to have access to 25% of the customization, which is really really lame.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with that. You can test them all out if you aren’t interested in really playing aka just want to RP with them.

I don’t really mind looking silly. I’m not the one out here profile bashing.

Yeah I agree. I don’t like 90% of how games are designed but I just wing it. If they don’t want me to play a way, I don’t force it. I just leave or keep playing it and torture myself.

It’s definitely not an easy way for you end-game guys to really figure out what you want. Then comes Blizzard huge nerfing something that has people change so it’s a head ache, I agree.

Who is bashing here…

I could test all I want, that will never change the fact that they are unbalanced and will remain unbalance because most of them are completely different. Warrior has to choose between a single-target execute, two AoE abilities and a group buff. That will never be balanced, one will be better than others at certain situations. If you want to do Raid, PvP and Mythic Dungeons well sucks to be you, the game that offers all of these now has decided that you must chose to be better at one and worse in the rest.

You?
/10chars

I never hear people complaining we should have less classes and specs because they aren’t balanced. The exact same complaint you are using applies to classes and specs. Everyone seems to manage to pick a class to play just fine.