Shadowlands Alpha Voices

12:55 appears to be Brokers it seems(specially since the Voice has multiple Death Quotes). They seem to enforce her judgements…

1:32:11 is Hakkar the Soulflayer seeking Bwomsamdi’s power to become a God of Blood and Death. After him in the video is Draka.

10 Likes

hi yvenie i hope you had a good day

1 Like

“Then her fate is sealed, my condolences but you must let her go, for your sake as well as her’s”

“My apologies Shandris, it is not easy for me to speak of the night warrior”

“I know not if the night warriors fate can be averted, but i’ll do all that i can to aid you”

“As Elunes Dark power raged within me, Kadarin and i cycled the power into his body”

“The ritual cost us our lives”

“If we attempt it again, we must disperse the power amongst several vessels”

“the night warriors of elune, all who bear the mantle are destined for these groves, we are in need of their aid”

The Night Warrior ritual seems like a pretty bad deal because not only did the powers appear weak, they’ll also kill you (Tyrande).

12 Likes

No… I just can’t deal with this.

3 Likes

We know the power up is risky.

Is it really a power up when she got beaten by a corpse with a bow?

18 Likes

She didn’t though. I agree that her performance is underwhelming. It’s a running theme for BfA.

26 Likes

When does the mess come out so we can see how it ends? August? September?

Looks like you had your expectations set too high :smile:

Not high but not this either. It’s looking like you may have been right all long.

1 Like

What was she right about? Elesana says a lot of stuff and, no offense, I’ve kind of tuned out her doomsaying.

14 Likes

Expectations… subverted!

The BfA experience in a nutshell.

3 Likes

She says in almost every post how Tyrande’s going to die and that Sylvanas is getting redeemed as if Blizzard somehow confirmed both things already.

They’re not even written as a prediction, just “this is fact and set in stone” as if you were talking about things that have already happened.

24 Likes

Guess it’s the Shadowlands experience now.

The Stewards voice lines made me cry with joy. I love them so much :two_hearts:

Shandris being in shadowlands is neato but where all the horde characters are they being selfish and not going is it really just voljin

1 Like

Looking more like worthless so far.

12 Likes

She could do all of those things without this so-called power up, it’s kinda ridiculous to be frank.
We probably shouldn’t call it a power-up but “Curse of the Night Warrior”

11 Likes

That’s really neat. So I guess it’s a three way battle with Bwonsamdi, Hakkar, and Mueh’zala for God of Death. Though I will wonder if Hakkar will have a presence in Ardenweald as a result or if he’ll just be in the dungeon.

Unknown but Blizzard is, at the moment, confident that they can still release Shadowlands in the 4th Quarter of 2020.

I hope we kill Hakkar for good. Glad he’s actually a confirmed boss and not just a placeholder.