Shadowlands Alpha Voices

Gee, who knew a cosmetic option nobody asked for would come at such a terrible price?

5 Likes

I hope so. I’m really scared they’ll go “Hakkar worked for Mueh’zala all along” and undermine him as a threat.

7 Likes

I think it’s interesting that according to the voice clip Hakkar wants to become Loa of Blood and Death.

I mean consider: Hakkar always has the Blood Moon, but Bwon does too. Bwon is the death loa, but is also referred to as the Loa of Graves. Muehzala is also a death loa, but wears a medallion that resembles the Necropolis. And likewise in Zandalar, Bwon is our “spirit healer”, ie functions as a psychopomp, something that idt has been attributed to Hakkar and Muehzala.

I wish Blizzard would go with a “original Troll Death Triumvirate: Hakkar of Blood, Muehzela of Death, Bwonsamdi of Graves” concept and that Hakkar went crazy after being experimented on in Uldir and Muehzela just becamse evil because Jailer plots, so Bwon usurped both capacities.

edit: the difference between the Medallion vs Normal Zandalari Skull Face is the open mouth bit

edit 2: Troll Loa Death Triumvirate would also be a cool tie-in to IRL Guede Loa myths: Baron Samedi, de la Croix, and Cimitere

7 Likes

Around what time stamp do the Night Warrior references start?

1h 37m 54s

Elesana has been more detrimental to Night Elves than Teldrassil was.

13 Likes

Who is this Kadarin that the voice of Aqualad is so concerned with and why is a male speaking on Elune and the Night Warrior? What a mess!!!

Just in a male spirit/fae man in adrenweald isnt allowed to know anything about elune

7 Likes

so the night warrior buff ended up being a worthless? cant say I’m surprised as every nightelf endeavor has ended in failure going all the way back to WC3.

10 Likes

Horde is only prominent in a faction war expansion. Otherwise, they are the B-plot faction. Don’t worry; the muffin-avenging voice work will be added eventually.

11 Likes

Not only worthless, but it got us a leader killed too…

so it was more like a curse.

3 Likes

How nice of you

its true I dont think anyone here spreads as much misinfo as you

2 Likes

It’s ironic that you say that, and when did I ever “spread misinfo”? I’ve been saying what’s obvious and so far it looks more and more like I’m proven right

3 Likes

yeah characters talking about doing a ritual to help tyrande means its auto failed and she is dead, totally

1 Like

How does it matter to you anyway, whatever happens you’ll be fully satisfied with it.

Says the person that just gonna doomsay no matter what happens

What exactly has happened that has proven me wrong yet?

I mean let’s wildly assume that Tyrande isn’t going to die, they are still treating the Night Warrior powers like something that should have a downside even though they had no upside to begin with, Tyrande could’ve killed a bunch of noname Horde soldiers without those powers too. It means that the Night Warrior ritual was completely pointless, and now she’s going to struggle and potentially either lose those powers or die for what? Killing 1 small camp of horde soldiers? Because that’s what she did with those powers and she shouldn’t have needed the Night Warrior powers for such a little blow.

15 Likes

Everything

Should’ve known better than trying to discuss with you again

8 Likes