Shadowlands 9.2.7 Update Notes—Now Live!

Shadowlands 9.2.7 Update Notes—Now Live!

The Shadowlands 9.2.7 update is now live!

View Full Article

8 Likes

Keep us gnomes out of this.

But the AH thing is a good idea.

3 Likes

Double-posting, I see.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-927-update-notes/1304291

1 Like

Report op for spam , maybe they will ban themselves :rofl:

16 Likes

Knowing how incompetent the moderator team is here - highly likely.

Just imagining a dev coming into their office and thwapping them with a newspaper.

6 Likes

Give lfr slime cat thanks

46 Likes

While your at it, how about buffing some of those drop rates on Expansion specific items (unity armor sets, luckydos, and grunge packs), so I dont have to spend another expansion farming old content please? Just some general quality of life changes would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I like the part where they talk about the new boosting channel and what they have to say about being able to use the old trade for what it is normally used for .

you’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional buying and selling of items and professions, and not other chatter.

What they mean is " You’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional trolling and political arguments as well as flooding it with a 4 letter A word followed by [insert cheevo here] and Thunderfury spam ".

30 Likes

Cool… updating on my B-Day which I took off from work…

Say Blizz for my B-Day present can we have 1 hour regular maintenance? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Be careful that might cost you a raid tier

2 Likes

This is the peak WoW experience and no one can convince me otherwise

15 Likes

Merging items on the AH… I think you’ll be lucky if it’s less than 8 hours of downtime.

1 Like

I wish I could post the A word here because in trade it fits so well between

Chuck Norris and Thunderfury

1 Like

Did someone say Blesses seeker of the Thunder fury ?

5 Likes

…you’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional buying and selling of items and professions, and not other chatter.

Is this some kind of bad joke?

Trade chat is used primarily for ignorant conversations from what I’ve witnessed across multiple servers.

While I appreciate the new channel - to say that the old trade channel was used for “traditional buying and selling” is a bit disingenuous.

8 Likes

It’s funny seeing capcom, a company that will literally change a logo because of feedback, and here Blizzard is just chucking darts and completely missing the dartboard.

11 Likes

we have excluded listing items for sale.

The entire reason the first iteration of this was successful was so people COULD list auctions. Worthless app until you add that in. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I can’t think of a reason to download the app if I can’t list my auctions.
Maybe check a price? But the discord jeeves bot is so much easier and faster to use. Theunderminejournal site is even faster.

5 Likes

Thanks for screwing over the non HARDCORE no life-ing auction house players with region wide commodities markets. DF to supplant the idea to even worse levels.

6 Likes

As God intended.

4 Likes