Shadowlands 9.2.7 Update Notes—Now Live!

Don’t say that so loudly. They might hear you and nerf it.

4 Likes

No Slimecat going to the LFR yet. Way to dig in your heels on something that could have been an easy win.

Way to earn good feelings from the community.

8 Likes

So you mean to tell me that in all of these years of them doing this, you still take off the day you know that there’s going to be likely extensive maintenance? Seems that you haven’t learned very much

3 Likes

Are glyphs considered commodities/consumables?

I honestly don’t think a boost sales channel is going to keep them out of trade and the group finder.

3 Likes

Yup, because everyone would turn off that channel and they would continue spamming other chats.

3 Likes

you seemed to completely miss the part where he said it was his (key word): birthday.

2 Likes

I didn’t, since when had that mattered to Blizzard?

“… you’ll be able to keep Trade chat for the traditional buying and selling of items and professions, and not other chatter

My thought: “You guys don’t play this game much, do you?”

9 Likes

I stand by what I posted :joy:

:arrow_double_up:

And now we wait until people complain about how the markets are ruined.

3 Likes

Seriously? Auction House changes when Mythic+ for Season 4 is completely broken?

Where is Mythic 0 for the seasonal dungeons from past expansions? Kinda hard to learn a dungeon when I have to fish for a key.

Where is the Season 4 loot table update to the Adventure Journal? Most of what is listed are junk items that are no longer obtainable when running the dungeon on Mythic+.

I guess I’ll just keep paying money for them to fix Trade chat… which most players ignore anyway.

its not about being good its about time for me. I have a 5 month old and can do maybe one LFR wing a day.

I dont have the time to raid like I used to.

7 Likes

I guess the only approved reason to have anything to do with other players is buying and selling of items and services. All socializing will be discouraged strongly. What do you think this is, a social game?

You’re supposed to be running low levels through them.

Yeah, this is World of Warcraft. If this didnt happen in Trade Chat, it wouldnt be World of Warcraft.

4 Likes

I read somewhere that in later patches they will be introducing the ‘Thunderfury’ channel, the ‘Insert Murloc into movie title channel’ and the ‘Link plus An@l’ channel.

3 Likes

This is it?

This should be incredibly helpful for Alliance raiding guilds and lower pop servers I hope. This way at least they can get basic materials and make pots, flasks, etc.

The trade services tab is a great addition, but this will only work if you (Blizzard) now really REALLY clamp down people spamming trade chat. Because the reality is, if you don’t… The same people currently spamming trade, will just begin spamming both of the channels. Make it simple.

10x people report someone for spamming boost services in trade, a real person looks at that accounts history in chat (please for the love of azeroth… a REAL HUMAN) … If its TRUE, 7day full ban. If it happens again 14 day full ban. After that 6month,after that perma.

And until the account is looked at by a real person, have the account unable to use any global channels.

As soon as people start getting banned and silenced, the spam WILL stop. But if you don’t enforce something like this, all that’s gonna happen is we will have 2x channels full of boost service spam.

10 Likes

Now that we have a separate channel for posting services…how about fixing and revamping the guild finder?