Shadow Priest Void Erruption not working

Just did Normal Blockades and 20 secs into the fight on the ships. I’m unable to cast Void Eruption even with max Insanity. I’ve Logged out and every pull i am unable to cast it. It makes the cast animation and then stops almost like I’m line of sight of the target. Now after the raid i went to Stormwind and the same thing tested it on the dummies and the same thing i was still unable to cast void eruption. We had a total of about 10 pulls and the 1st 6 went fine i could use the ability then all of the sudden i was unable to cast it for the last 4 pulls.

4 Likes

Are you using a macro for the cast or the spell from your spellbook?

I also started having this issue not using a macro cannot cast void eruption did anyone find a fix?

1 Like

3 months later and it’s still a problem. Just had this issue in cos. The only fix was switching to Dark Ascension and entering voidform that way and then switching back to legacy of the void. I was then able to cast void erruption.

4 Likes

Currently having this problem as well. WTF

happening to me too. wow blizzard. thanks

so is there a fix?

this happened to me tonight first time. wtf?

Just happened to me as well after leaving a catapult in WG. Can’t Void Eruption.

Having this issue as well. I thought I was imagining things but nope definitely not. Even running LoTV and at max I still couldn’t cast it.

ETA: apparently it’s a debuff. COOL! Kind of annoying tbh. Voidform requires 109 insanity, max is 100?

1 Like

Well, the debuff lasts longer than a few seconds, but shouldn’t last long enough for OP’s issue. So while some people are probably just suffering from the debuff and not quite getting it (I didn’t until I hovered over the tooltip for the spell on my bar and happened to notice “Requires 109 Insanity”)… Not sure if that’s what’s happening with OP.

no debuff or macro here. Just says you can’t do that yet. required 90 pool is at 100. Ugh

1 Like

I just had this happen to. Any way to fix?

Looks like the Dark Ascension trick worked. For Blizz, mine happened randomly when I was doing World PvP in Vale.

Just had the problem on Maut. What the hell is this? haha

Having this issue on my low level priest, so I don’t have Dark Ascension to “fix” it… anyone have other ideas?

1 Like

This issue still occurs and is not related in anyway to corruption in assault areas, I had this happen in a RBG. It is only fixed by logging out and logging back in. Switching to another spec and back again does not fix.

just had this happen H Xan, this issue has been known about for months… why is this still happening.

Fix for me was entering Dark As and entering voidform, after that it was fixed… but the fact I did 17k hps in a heroic group and had to leave should not be a thing.

I did notice it only happened after I crafted something if that helps in any way. :roll_eyes:

I’ve been having this issue all night, my DPS has lowered by an insane amount without being able to use Void Eruption in my rotation. Please fix this Blizzard.

Fix your game blizzard and stop ignoring bugs. Just happened today on an alt during a vision. What a joke.