Shadow Priest Void Erruption not working

Just happened to me tonight while doing a M+. Not only they took shadow orbs away from us, they also make us use a bugged voidform.

This is happening me tonight in Castle Nathria.
I can’t cast Voidform at all.

Had another occurrence of this

Had this happen today in a M+ run. Only way I could find to fix it without having to wait for it to go away naturally was to leave the instance, change to the “Surrender to Madness” Talent and use it in the open world. Once it ended ( and the mob I used it on died, resulting in me living after STM) I was then able to cast Void Eruption again.

I do recall the issue starting right after I had died on a boss fight while void form was active. Not sure if the bug has anything to do with it but its acting like I’m still in void form so I can’t use void eruption until I come out of it again. Surrender seems to break the loop problem.

Just googled my issue with mindblast not casting, devouring plague and void bolt, i couldnt work out what the hell was wrong with my dps.
One pull on heroic Sludgefist i smashed the dps to my shock and everyone else in the raid cause for ages my dps sucked.
Now on Heroic Sire i was removed from the raid group casue of my dps … it was appauling … doing less damage than the tanks and i dont blame them casue i was embarrest thinking i was sucking at playing a shadow priest.

So i google it and hullo i come across this post … WHAT IS GOING ON BLIZZ im ready to quit the game … not paying $ for a game that doesnt work

I managed to fixed it by switching characters. It was very frustrating though dpsing without Void Eruption.

1 Like

Had this happen tonight. Utterly unbelievable that it’s been going on this long. Dark Ascension has been removed of course so we can’t use that, but what I wound up doing (hours later, after the raid that this stupid bug disrupted) was switch to surrender to madness and use that to go into void form. It worked fine after that.

This just happened to me & swapping bw characters fixed it, tyty :black_heart: