Shadow Priest - How does this happen?

Spriest has no excuse to lose to any class in the game. Nothing is even close to its power

I never said they were weak. Someone is always gonna be the best, and now that boomkin is nerfed people are coming for Priest and Rogue. QQ more that your class isn’t good so you’re out here begging for other people to get nerfed. Priest has a lot of counters, SWD requires setup, and they’re squishy. They’re strong, not overpowered. Globaled by rogues all day every day, will get demolished by a good mage and their three LOH equivalent spells. Die in any full stun if trinket is down. Just get better dude. What class you play? 100% I’m thinking warrior.

Spriest has been better than boomkin the entire time.

Rogue is also broken

I play mage.

1 Like

LOL You’re just straight lying.
HoJ or Kidney = death.
Mages have 3 LoH equivalents and do more damage.
Warlocks drain life and dot attrition fight.
Rogue triple mutilate = death.
Paladin burst = big ow.
Ever had a geared feral open shreds on you from behind? Bye bye!

Y’all just out here lying. Its so wack lol

4 Likes

AND YOU’RE LOSING TO SPRIESTS?! YOU’RE BAD BRO.

1 Like

Wait. You’re complaining about …paladin?!

Conversation is over.

I don’t think I’ve died to a priest yet. My pet actually enjoys them very much

1 Like

Hunter is also broken

Bro, you’re 100% bad. Mages have THREE LAY ON HANDS. THREE. You can full heal THREE TIMES. You shouldn’t be losing a 1v1 to ANYONE.

Yeah, you are quite obviously a hard-stuck 1400 player getting away with too much on a broken class.

Or you’re just bad bro. Its ok. Not everyone can be good.

Huh? Is this real?

Also, did you say you’re struggling against paladins on Priest?

Highest arena rating, go

HoJ + no trinket/disperse = dead
If you’re not killing a spriest in your hoj you’re bad.

How about we go with the “everyone has everything up” scenario instead of the “I just killed 20 people in stv, solo and got jumped by three people and finally died” one.

Who wins now? What does priest even struggle against?

Now we’re comparing arena to 1v1/open world pvp. Yawn. Irrelevant. Also, you can buy Arena rating so its irrelevant.

Figured. So you have done nothing in pvp in this game.

Sounded like it.

I’ve literally already listed it like three times, scroll up. Tired of repeating myself.

No. With everything up.

Not with dispersion down, no trinket.

Everyone has everything.

Spoiler - Nothing. Priest dominates the entire field while eating chicken wings

I didn’t say that. I have no need or desire to validate myself to you, especially when you can literally buy arena rating. I have two HPals in Wrath and I arena on both. That’s all you need to know booboo.