Shadow Priest - How does this happen?

this is wildly untrue, while spriest got alot of love in SoD … they weren’t all that good in classic for dueling. sure they can get the jump on someone and destroy them, but thats most specs. theres a reason why theres little representation of spriests in the pvp tournys/hardcore pvp tourny.

You weren’t shadow in p1

1 Like

The only thing spriest loses to in era is lock due to mana issues.

i mained SP in classic. straps on rattlegore, played till p5 and lost interest.

I’m going to respec to Master Demonologist for felhunter resistance on me and soul link. Just to spite shadowpriests. It’s on now.

1 Like

true no shadow form, but it did better damage for farming murlocs.

Lol what we’re supposed to suck all the time? boohooo classes have been outperforming us for decades and we finally get up there and look at you all.

Spriest was always excellent in era in everything but raiding.

So you’re silly

Smh. You will miss the period of priest being OP. Youll be rerolling again. Keep chasing that FOTM! :roll_eyes:

no one saying the class has to suck but shadow word death shouldnt be nuking for 1.5k crits and like normal 800-900 with out a crit and trust me iv never seen a priest go 30-1 in wsg till just moment ago in my last wsg he was practically unkillable, fear dots and a giant nuke thats got a low cooldown. so just like boomies shadow priest damage needs to be adjusted for the new phase since those previous runes were jacked up to help you do damage in the low level phase but no one intended on seeing shadow priest nuking like they do now.

Every WSG I’ve done today it’s a priest with 20+ KBs and everyone else is ~10 or less. It’s incredible.

yup so explain how thats even fair and not broken the damage needs to be readjust like boomies cause yeah a boomie still hurt but at least now you got a fighting chance.

well, as a Priest myself I’ve solved this issue even before starsurge got nerfed, when I actually faced a bunch of them 1v1 and I was being deleted.

it was an easy fix, and I reckon this also applies to most classes… when in PvP, forget all websites with “pre-bis” gear and put gear with stamina, enchant all your gear with stamina.

does your weapon has Stamina? - no, then find one with it… - oh, I will lose spell power, I will lose attack power… yeah, that’s right, on PvP that matters little, when you are dead you do no damage anyways.

when I run raid or dungeons I switch to PvE gear, so my heals are way stronger - however, on PvP, it’s a bunch of greens… in short, any piece on my armor that does not have full stamina as a L35+ green would provide, it becomes a green with stamina - sometimes, just stamina.

and even on my rather weird build I’ve switched the healing/damage penance for shadow word: death to run BGs since 99% of the players are running pre-bis website compiled gear without any stamina and I can easily SW:D someone with ~< 50% hp.

PS: some shadow priests are hitting me for 25-30%, somehow due to my HP pool they hurt me while I’m healing but they probably hurt themselves even more as I know, these guys are running 1.8k hp pools.

1 Like

Just watched a single spriest wipe a group of 5 lvl 40s.

Hold on. WAND?

Brother, you are playing experimental WoW where the devs fling poo at a wall and see what sticks.

You haven’t played this game that much then if you think that’s the most broken thing ever in this game

1 Like

Started in Vanilla beta.

Spriests are 1v5ing people with ease.

seething surgetards still absolutely hilarious

If you lose a 1v5 as the 5 in sod and all 5 are lv 40 its time to uninstall

1 Like