Shadow Priest - How does this happen?

Yeah for sure but it’ll take some time. Probably 95% of players arent even level 40 yet.

1 Like

Name checks out.

1 Like

They went 5th to 8th in a day and every class below them both scales and had increases to logs in the past 24 hours while boomie dropped (excluding enh sham and frost mage).

You can check live logs directly on warcraftlogs site though and filter it for past 24 hours only.

True, but they have to make it to the target at least.

Rogue has double port now.

Hunter pet also doing immense dmg still

1 Like

Rogues already 1 shotting me in moonkin form lol all they needed was daggers from bloodmoon

1 Like

Yeah, there is no counterplay in this meta if someone is on you. It is awful.

Not true considering shadow priests are the #1 caster DPS in gnomer right now.

ok boys whos next a shaman just 1 tapped me with wf and a shock, 2h enhance needs to go, no one is allowed to do damage

this guy was in another thread claiming he had 1.2k hp in full max stam gear at 40, anything he says can be disregarded

1 Like

I’m working on rank 5 right now in AB and almost every AB a shadow priest is tops in KB’s. Like 90% of them.

2 Likes

Blizzard dev’s doing a great job hyper focusing on nerfing the only ability boomkins have (the first time they’re ever viable to even play) and completely ignoring every other class.

Apparently SPriests avoided the nerf bat. SW Death non-critting for 800-900 still. Unreal stuff.

The devs don’t play PVP at any kind of appreciable level to see how bad it is right now.

Yeah, on top of being the most efficient, highest sustain, most defensively sound class in game, they can crit you for 1600.

I cannot believe they haven’t gotten nerfs during the two maintenances this week

Leave them alone. I re-rolled from my boomkin. Give me something fun.

They could be PvPing on the shadow priest. Im not saying they are but its definitely a possibility.

I dont know how else to look at this. Priests have the best runes. They have the best QoL books. Every weakness they had is gone. They are running rampant in PvP terrorizing everyone with bigger crits then the class they emergency patched yet priests are left alone.

So either the dev team is totally incompetent and they accidentally kept reviewing the priest stuff while forgetting everyone else (so it was shined to a shiny sheen) or there is a small amount of favoritism going on and because its a small team its just leaking out to live without any checks and balances.

In what world would you roll out THREE mana saving /recovery methods to one class in a phase? Especially a class that was already OP in classic where their only check in PvP was mana management?

2 Likes

Don’t worry they will nerf hunters to compensate.

They should have never given us dispersion on a 2 min CD.

Maybe 5 min CD probably 10 min to be balanced, or not at all…

Its just over the top ridiculous! 36% mana, and untouchable for 6 seconds!

And I main a priest!

1 Like

As a shadow priest, I agree. SWD is to powerful. However p1 sucked for us for majority of it which forced me into disc. I hope they tune us down on the finisher ability since anything below 664 hp is dead and that’s if it don’t crit.

I’d say lower it down to 300-400 hp and not able to crit so it’s still a finisher but harder to pull off as well revert the damage it does to us by 100% if you mess up. So it’s punishing as well if you’re not using it properly.

There are a ton of issues right now in pvp with some classes to getting 0.1 killed by a rogue etc

Numbers need tuned down or we need a lot more stam. Fight’s end instantly in most cases, not much room for out play.