Shadow Priest - How does this happen?

Spriest was S tier at baseline in pvp in era

They were fine in 1v1s fosho. Yet don’t recall anyone asking for a nerf on shadow priests.

Spriest in Nax gear can kill most players with a single round of dots

Kinda like spriest at level 40 in SoD. Except they can do that and execute you from 90%

Era is irrelevant because everyone has new runes and previously unavailable gear. Apples and Oranges.

Priest has outpaced all other classes with era as the baseline here. It isn’t even close. Priest has won the rune packages of both phases

Priest was the best class in p1 and it is the best class of P2

at least priest get hit by 50% of the damage they do with death.some other classes just spam 800 with no downfall

Power word shield negates this

Also, it reliably kills people from 65%

Thus no damage

Thats why we want to lower the damage by at least 50%. We care about you priests and want to save you from all that self harm

Sure, but us Shadow Priests were also the considered the worst of P1.

Though they were still fun

Spriest didn’t exist in P1

Only classes existed. And priest was the best class in PvE and PvP

Haha what? You must be goofing.

Specs did exist, if you put all your points into Shadow, and your DPS rotation was Shadow, then I think you are a Shadow Priest

There is no class specializations with 16 talent points

Priest has been broken since SoD was released

shadow sucked in phase 1, now it can be great, stop crying all the time and go touch grass

Again, shadow didn’t exist in P1.

People whining about class specs with 16 talent points were the people in need of grass touching

Okay buddy, keep telling yourself that.

Why did I see people say RET paladin, FERAL Druid in LFG?

Why are WCL split into specs?

Nobody but you is whining about that, for some reason you just can’t handle that specs exist

1 Like

Because it made grouping easier. But I healed and dpsd at the exact same time all of P1.

Didn’t change my talents at all and moved between all roles. I even tanked

Why? Because there were no real specializations. Just runes and base classes

Fun Fact - Feral DPS in P1 had exactly zero points in the feral tree.

1 Like

Unless you where PvPing

Technically almost all the spell dmg buffs they did in p1 is bitting em in the ars right now as expected.

lets not balance around blood moon