Shadow Council Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Shadow Council (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

2 Likes

Veldo here! lvl 60 night elf warrior, I joined on 2005 and these are the guilds I used to be in:

Mages Powers
Evolution
Dark Intentions
The Shadow
The Destined
Stormpike Crusaders
Army of Odin
Druid Legion

Looking to reconnect with anyone from these guilds!

3 Likes

Greetings from the player formally known as “Meelon” Ret Pally from Sadhus of the Smoke, X RAIDED, and AotW. Use to chill with people from The Black Laurels, Late Night Crew and many many people from The Southern Cross (Current home for all my toons)

5 Likes

Howdy!

Aethowyn from Luna here (Human Paladin). (Tyreh on Horde, Black Omen)
Recently Subbed for Classic and am hyped. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elzebet - Night Elf Druid - Member of Mages Powers, knew Diamanatrix, Mage, and Plastic, Warrior. Still around anyone?

3 Likes

Nitefall from

60 [Retribution] Jun 02, 07
60 [Retribution] May 17, 06
50 [Confederation] Dec 24, 05
40 [Confederation] Sep 27, 05

4 Likes

I was Kyrzunmoon back in the day, rogue class lead for a time during MC in Mages Powers. I was in Sadhus of the Smoke for a little bit too with my RL friend Jintao.

4 Likes

Polgera here I have always mained Polgera. My original guilds were Sadhus of the smoke, and X-Raided. Would love to catch up with any of you. Remember Sadhus Con? That was the bomb.

5 Likes

Hey, all! I was just that wee lad in Ventrilo servers back in the day. I’m Brunorr. Dwarven warrior. I was in Stormpike Crusaders and Protectorates for a long time. You may remember me asking for runs through dungeons or for help on quests. I was a 12 year old kid having the time of life. Let’s game! I’m rolling Dwarven Warrior as I always do. I’ll be playing on the most populated PVP server available at launch. LET’S DO THIS.

2 Likes

Augustusll, Dwarf Hunter.

2 Likes

Burdra here - 60 Dwarf Warrior
Drizzous - Druid

Guilds:
Royal Brigade
Knights of the Crown - /watch?v=Pc8lpHKpB8k on YouTube, for an in-game wedding video I took with fraps - 4 years later they met IRL and got married.
The Destined
Mages Powers - lol Zentarian

Would love to add those I knew back then on Battlenet.

5 Likes

Hello all! I’m still around, and myself and a few other members of For Death and Glory will be making characters for classic on a RP server. Adamar and I will be claiming the mine in Arathi Basin once again!

Also, if anyone is looking for Rytharin (hunter), Thelvar (paladin), or Grimmlok (druid) they are still around as well.

Grimmlok gave me this swell hat for my current transmog. :>

One person I’d be happy to see again was a holy paladin named Vandriel (and I think I spelled that wrong?). I remember him being encouraging of my zany tankadin tendencies and healing me through the pve bits of Alterac Valley.

3 Likes

Legolas 60 Nightelf Hunter, Retribution.

1 Like

Karac NE Hunter, AOTW

1 Like

Triea here, also known as Kytania back when i was a wee little girl in vanilla. Planning on rolling on an RP server again and hope to reconnect. Main guild was The Obsidian Blades!

2 Likes

Hey! It’s Ashandre. <60 NE hunter> Also from Retribution Tharkas <60 dwarf hunter> is my husband.

2 Likes

Belgaraath or Belgarrath
25-50 JoKeR to Jul 2005
55-70 Sadhus Of The Smoke to Feb 2007
70 Sovereign Souls
70 X Raided

Still on Shadow Council!

7 Likes

I know at the start of xpac Jintao was still playing on Shadow Council in Wild Hunt

2 Likes

Hey there,

I don’t rightly remember the name of the guild I raided with, but I do remember Greylore.
I mained a Retribution Paladin named Asidius back during Vanilla and would like to get back in touch with Greylore if possible!

2 Likes

Zimko
Dwarf Warrior of

I’m not really sure I’m looking for anyone in particular, but if anyone I knew is interested in joining me in Classic as Horde then let me know.

3 Likes