Setting our Sights on 2022 for the 15th Anniversary of WoW Esports!

oMg SoO cOoL

(giggles for reasons)

:cookie:

3 Likes

Agreed Kaivax and Linxy are forum superstars :star: :star:

Esports though:
So boring!

20 Likes

Thanks Blue,but thatā€™s not the news most people were looking for to be inspired. Omg.

3 Likes

Wow esports areā€¦ yea

At least they arenā€™t OW introducing brig levels though.

My goal in life is to be at least half as relaxed as that cat

3 Likes

I totally support your e-sport ambitions, but I fear itā€™s coming at the expense of the core, lore driven game.

8 Likes

What an absolute waste of money and resources.

28 Likes
6 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!!! :crazy_face: More things Iā€™m not interested in!!! :money_mouth_face:

The only WoW killer is WoW itselfā€¦ and this is the next step. :worried:

:popcorn:

18 Likes

Thanks for letting us know that things arenā€™t going to changeā€¦ and that I just really need to get over my Wow addiction.

32 Likes

You all have Twitch right? This is a fully realized WoW Experience on Twitch. There are no plans at this time to increase enjoyment on PC.

5 Likes

Yes, but I take medication for that. Are you saying that I can run WoW off of my muscular twitching?

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how clickers operate.

Excellent. Now to try to focus on clicking when the mouse appears where it should. Hang onā€¦ this might take a couple of tries.

Can we just post cat gifs, instead of pretending to be hyped about esports? I think that is much more entertaining.

33 Likes

I did have kittens but they grow up so fast. they only like 5 months old! they are twins too, can hardly tell them apart

11 Likes

Oooooo!!! Theyā€™re so pretty!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

why i cant report the op for trolling?

30 Likes

GD: ā€œWhy wonā€™t Blizz communicate with us?!ā€

Blizz: Here is communication

GD: Loud screaming and poking with pitchforks because Blizz dared mention a topic some GD players have no interest in

3 Likes

Iā€™ll second this.

2 Likes