Servers down?

I know exactly how you feel, was in an HOA…

Thanks all. We’re looking into the reports.

I’ll try to provide an update as soon as I learn more.

32 Likes

Malfurion/Trollbane/Grizzly Hills/Lothar/Gnomeregan/Moonrunner/Kael’thas/Ghostlands crashed too. I brought it up in a Slack channel and another user remarked that WoW hasn’t been the only game having server issues today (Battlefield 2042). Could potentially be a DDoS attack, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Still stuck on “Retrieving realm list” myself.

EDIT: Servers are back up. :tada:

3 Likes

It’s about that time in the day for the cleaning crews to come in. Someone really needs to mark that outlet better.

3 Likes

They owe me the mount that I was surely going to get for running ulduar the 100th time!

2 Likes

i think that if we freak out really hard he might reveal the secret info that he has but is holding away from us… :slight_smile:
jk don’t.

I get to loading realm and it just hangs there.

It is acting a bit like that, but I don’t have confirmation of a DDOS as of yet. If that changes I’ll let everyone know.

11 Likes

same problem here in CNY.

It’s the central time zone servers too. Just like everyone else posting, I got dc’d, sent to the queue, and errored out at the retrieving realm list. I also get the error code 51900324 along with the message to contact technical support.

1 Like

Happening in both Retail and BCC Classic.

thanks for the info

I feel ya… was in a Mist…

well, truly, it matters less what it is, and more how long it is :slight_smile:

do your thing, sexy blues.

3 Likes

Perhaps putting something on the Service Status Page would be in order? Right now it says everything is up.

2 Likes

TBC Classic is offline too.

Some nerd finally raged enough to blow up the data center after opening another crappy vault.

2 Likes

Yeah im on West coast happening here too.

1 Like

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Probably lost his warglaive roll.