Servers dead?

DDOS more or less

I’d hate for them to post something on their app saying there are issues…
But that is asking for too much I know

1 Like

Heaven forbid they’d let their customers know what was going on.

tbf i dont think they know whats going on

1 Like

maybe we’ll luck out and they’re busy merging dead servers right now… yeah, right!

Nah. They just moved East Coast to Azure :stuck_out_tongue:

they probably don’t care enough to even know yet.

1 Like

Haven’t done it in 17 years , don’t expect it now. LOL

All kinds of power outages and storms along the Eastern half of the U.S. Wonder if that has something to do with this?

Been half an hour now. To be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We have Breaking News up about it and sent out tweets from @BlizzardCS.

4 Likes

I do recall the app saying they were doing live maintenance and it will only take a few mins and that message was up there for almost 1.5 days :confused:

In three hours the west coast servers will go down.

1 Like

I guess if you belong to an insecure platform such as twitter, I guess you are getting updates, but alas, I don’t subscribe to social media. I prefer not to be tracked, followed or have creepy people watching me – or to at least mitigate it.

Which is why we also post Breaking News on the Desktop app. :slight_smile:

Twitter is just an easy way to get information out to a lot of folks quickly, and doesn’t require you to actually log in, you can just go to twitter.com/blizzardcs.

The two usually are updated at the same time. :slight_smile:

Our teams are investigating the issues and hope to have it resolved as quickly as they can. If I get more information to share I’ll be sure to provide an update here.

6 Likes

I’m going to close this one up so we can consolidate threads.

Please join us in this thread for any additional updates.

3 Likes