Servers down?

Either a DDOS or the Hamsters died. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

like the others im stuck at retrieving realm then its unable to connect

Thank you both so much for the communication! Y’all (because I’m southern) are amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted :smile:

2 Likes

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if tens of RBG leader’s voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced after waiting for over an hour to find a guardian druid tank.

3 Likes

I was about to solo Illidan for my off-hand glaive. I had him trapped, Maiev had sent out a fan of knives, and I was about to get off my execute… Then I got disconnected… My hopes for the perfect run ruined.

1 Like

KY Here , also out, Area-52

The Forgotten Coast down too. Wtf.

yeah this is dumb how does this happen legit 6 days before they announce the next expack hmm yeah seems like a ddos kinda like what happend to Toei and Funnimation for the dragon ball super super hero movie

I didn’t mean to convey it as gospel. Will further edit my comment.

Did you try turning it off and then on again?

7 Likes

those are rookie numbers

thanks for the info, Looking for those updates

My,dungeon froze but I didn’t get booted. I hearted to Bastian and now just sitting there waiting. There are a few others here too

but yeah this cant be a coincidence as this exact thing happened to major anime distributers as well Toei was Hacked and had stuff leaked so they had to delay anime episodes and anime movies days before one of their most hyped up one was supposed to drop in theaters

I see what you did there and true.

https://downdetector.com/status/battle-net/chicago/

Same, got DC’d from character customization and can’t log back in. Keeps going to the “Retrieving Realm List” and then takes 5 minutes for it to show an error message.

Buff ran out on servers

some newbie hit the network cables, cause I can’t get realm list to pop up, about 15min or so.