Congratulations!!

1 Like

I ran 3.5 miles

i would love to like running

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon:

I know the feeling

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

1 Like

Currently at work, scrolling through pre-patch notes. If servers aren’t up by the time I get home, I’ll do more anniversary planning then hop on No Man’s Sky. Kinda bummed I missed some good Twitch drops for it.

I hate it. But I have to so I do it.

Bicyles are a lot more fun, but its tough to ride when its windy outside or if where you live doesn’t have bikable paths

Congrats on your vow renewal!

2 Likes

Texas is so hot if i ran i might need water every step lol

2 Likes

Since the game won’t be available till 5 pm here (central time) I have plenty of time to wash clothes and clean my two bathrooms.

1 Like

That’s where I would definitely recommend cycling. No matter how hot it is, moving on a bicycle will keep you relatively cool.

You don’t feel the heat until you stop

1 Like

Make love as much as you can a real human interaction make your heart pumps better faster stronger!

1 Like

Im a marine biologist so i work by the shore all the time. Not gonna touch grass but i will touch some beach sand and the ocean. And no one can stop me no one…

4 Likes

touch seaweed? the grass of the sea?

Aint no seaweed where im at right now, but if i go fishing after work i def will be lol, south winds am i right?

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon. Rest is the best thing you can do right now.

3 Likes

I might touch grass on my way to the mailbox, in the muggy rain.

1 Like

I mowed the lawn. Does that count?

We have a university environmental research center near me that studies estuaries

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way: