Servers down forever, come say hi

How’s everyone doing ? Anyone gonna touch grass today ?

39 Likes

No, it’s raining.

23 Likes

Touch grass? No. Sidewalks and road pavement though.

3 Likes

Disconnected from the mental IV unit that is WoW… There is what I should be doing (academic stuff), and then what I will be doing (by the time I eat, watch tv… listen to youtube, read…), you’know :smiley:

TWW HYPE :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

7 Likes

Nope, today’s weekly reset day so I’m working off my FFXIV stuff.

3 Likes

I am doing well so far today. I wish i could touch some grass! Sadly stuck indoors all day. sigh. I plan to get a hair cut today too after work, that way the servers have more time to get stable after work.

6 Likes

I’ll be going to lunch with my Dad and baking with the wife in preparations for our Vow renewal on Saturday then curling up later to dinner and movie with her.

37 Likes

Yeah touched grass on way to water the tiger lillies this morning.

Thinking about having housemates take down the bmx style bike they are letting me have, so I can get it dusted off and check tires,chain and breaks on it.

Once that’s done, working on changing it’s coloring.

4 Likes

waiting for the pizza place to open at 11am to go get a ham and pineapple pizza for lunch , will touch grass on the way.

17 Likes

Now that’s some cool plans and Congratulations on renewing your vows.

4 Likes

Unfortunately yes I have a big carpet cleaning job today

1 Like

Headed out to work on the door panels on my car, touching them up a bit so that the dealer will give me more $$$$$ when I trade it in on Thursday for a new ride. It’s hot as hell and humid like a sauna here, but gotta do what I gotta do. LOL

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

I don’t touch grass… grass touches me.

5 Likes

Ugh I don’t wanna touch the grass…

It’s raining and I am working. :slight_smile:

/Hi :+1:

1 Like

Stay cool if you can and stay hydrated out there

Hi.

I keep a little plastic cup with a tuft of grass in it on my desk. I water it regularly, I talk to it and I touch it.

Currently I am at work and when I go home I intend to do some adulting. After I am done adulting I will prolly work on some music. I wrote a riff two nights ago that’s I’m super pleased with so I want to explore it and see if it give me anything else. :slight_smile:

I’ll take my dog, Boba, for a walk around 4:30 and 7:30 if it’s not raining.

3 Likes

I purposely had all grass removed from my back and front lawns and replaced them with rocks.

3 Likes

20 Likes

This is the future.

1 Like