Servers down forever, come say hi

I did my grass touching already during my 5am -7am jog.

I noticed something already strange when I opened up wow, after installing the update my mouse DPI has shot through the roof for some reason. :woman_technologist: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

every patch there is always the one who leads with this cry. This time, however, I am unsure if they are just having a laugh or not.

1 Like

Game went down at midnight for me and won’t be back until 8am, so no grass will be touched. Will be taking my dogs for a walk while the game sorts my war band stuff out, though!

1 Like

At least I have a garage, so it’s not terrible, but it does face east, so even in the morning it’s pretty hot. Got the ceiling fans on though!

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

I’m sick, so mostly lying in bed watching The Rookie.

2 Likes

hope you get better soon!

1 Like

I love the Rookie! Favourite cop show.

Arrest me, but make it sexy!

The Rookie - “Daddy Cop” - seasons 5 and 6 | Arrest me, but make it sexy (youtube.com)

1 Like

The realm selection screen looks really small when I opened WoW just now. No realms available, but you can see the new login screen anyway.

I prefer the phrase “being cheeky” then “having a laugh”

No. It’s raining.

Server doesn’t come up til midnight anyway.

Hello! It’s thunderstorming outside so my grass touching is limited.

I like pizza :grinning:

Fresh air? Sunlight? …GRASS?

Gross. I’ll stay inside, thanks.

1 Like

It looks fine for now, I haven’t noticed it being small but it’s pretty plain. Not sure why they chose this for the login screen but maybe once the expansion goes live it will make sense. I’m just curious why my mouse dpi is being overridden by wow.

Tim better get his stuff together and fix things with Lucy, that’s all I’m sayin’.

1 Like

ESO and for nostalgia sakes Age of Empires 2 definitive edition!

1 Like

Ewwwww! Are you least some place arid?

It’s super hot and muggy where I live and I hate it!

I work outside so I’m already touching grass.

I like the login screen. It’s such a nice break from all the other ones. Call me boring I guess!

I excited for Wawa today

Nothing wrong with liking what you like

1 Like